Chapter 2

Ronnie's POV

I turned back around to find Jacky sleeping. He looks so adorable right now, his beautiful face loose and vulnerable. I sit back on my bed and find myself just watching him peacefully sleep. His breath lightened and a soft snore barely above a whisper.

I cover him in a blanket and move out of the way a strand of hair that lays limp in front of his face. Before leaving the room to let him rest in peace I press my lips gently to his forehead afraid to wake him.

"I love you," the words are out before I even have a chance to processes what I let slip through my teeth. I love Jacky?

Sidetracked by my own thoughts and fears I don't hear Jacky's faint reply, no doubt sleep talking, "I love you Ronnie."

Utterly shocked, I run out of the room afraid that he would wake and be disgust at what I accidentally let myself say to him. What I didn't even let myself think could be possible. I mean, I love women... Right?

Walking into the living room I find Ron just sitting there on the couch, alone. I feel the urge to tell someone about my sudden realization, that I might really love him, Jacky.

I mean, in all reality Jacky is really sweet, adorable, charming, funny and- wait Ronnie stop. You don't love Jacky, you can't... Can you? Oh gosh, this is so confusing.

"Hey Ronnie. What's wrong buddy?" Ron questions, probably reading through the dubious expression that's written across my now pale face.

"Uhh, nothing." answer, scared of what will happen if I tell Ron. What if he thinks I'm a horrible person or something... or quits the band? Well we have been friends for a while now, I can trust him, right?

"Are you sure?" he further insists.

I can't hold it in any longer, "If I tell you something do you swear not to tell anybody? Not one single person? None of the guys can know about this."

"Alright, alright calm down. Yes, Ronnie you can trust me."

"Promise."

"Fine, I Ron Ficarro do solemnly swear to keep your confession from everyone in the world, even if I'm being tortured to death by crazed criminals who must have your secret... happy now?" he asks, a sly smile creeping onto his face.

I laugh. The pressure of the situation fading slightly. "Happy." I state, now smiling a little bit.

"Okay now will you please tell me what's going on in that thick skull of yours?" he asks with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Alright.. So, you know how I was just in the other room with Jacky, right?"

"Yes."

"Well I was putting on a movie for us to watch and when I turned back around he had already fallen asleep." Ron breathed a low chuckle as I'm explaining my story, irratating me a bit. "Anyways, since he was asleep I put a blanket over him but I kept having weird thoughts about him, like how he looks and... stuff." I look down and start fumbling with my thumbs as I continue my story, "And after I snapped out of it, I kinda..." I said trailing off, guilt washing over me.

"What? What did you do?!" Ron seemed a little more upset than I had anticipated. His brows furrowed and lips creased into a thin line.

"Well... I kind of kissed his forehead..." Ron let out a relieved breath, "and might've said I love you to him." I add while cringing.

I lifted my head, Ron just sat there looking at me, shocked. After that I thought maybe I'd get a reaction out of him, he simply got up off the couch, walked away and went inside his bunk.

About an hour and a half later everyone started getting ready for the show. Our manager yelled in the bus, "fifteen minutes 'til sound check," I finished up my eyeliner and stepped away from the mirror satisfied. When I look up I saw Ron staring at me and quickly look away. I wonder what's wrong with him. I didn't think he'd take the news this badly.

I am almost done getting ready so I decided to go and wake up Jacky, though my nervousness increases as I get closer and closer to my door.

How was that? Good I hope! :)

Please comment and vote if you like this story so far. What would you like to happen later on? Suggestions are welcome ;) (message me ideas)

Thanks for reading my lovelies <3

Until next time,

D