Sports Festival pt. 2

Izuku's POV:

"And the next event is...... A cavalry battle!!!" Midnight announces. "You will be split into groups of three to four people and everyone will be given a certain number of points based off how they ranked in the previous event.  the person who came in forty-second will be worth five points and the points increase the higher you rank." she continues explaining.  'Okay so I came in first so what is my point value' I think trying to do quick maths.  'wouldn't be surprised if they make it some crazy amount' Zenko says.  "Oh, did I forget to mention first place will be worth ten million points" midnight says causing everyone to turn my direction.

If this was a tv show I think right about now would be the point where there was a record scratch in the background.  I couldn't think about it for long though because Midnight says "you have five minutes to gather a team" causing a lot of people to group up.  Looking around frantically I notice Aiko walking up to me with a smile.  'Oh thank god' I think as she stops in front of me.  "So wanna be a team?" she asks me scooching next to me.  "You are a life saver, absolutely" I say giving her a big smile.  "So now for the other people" She says looking around

I spot Tokoyami nearby standing alone so I grab Aiko's hand and pull her over.  "Hey Tokoyami, wanna be on our team?" I ask waving to him as Uraraka also walks up to him.  "I don't see the harm in joining" He says with a nod.  "Can I join too?" Uraraka asks as I tilt my head in curiosity.  "Of course, but I would have though you would go with Kat" I say as she sighs. "He already has a team" she says gesturing towards the now full team with Kat.  

Before long the event is starting and I summon Zenko so we can all ride on his back dealing with defense and offense.  Everyone had a part to play, Aiko would help block while Uraraka would provide support making Zenko float if needed.  Tokoyami would use dark shadow to grab other people's headbands and I would boost us all while also using my fire as defense.  Soon enough we are all sitting on the back of a giant fox easily 2 times the size of a truck.  

"Are all the contestants ready?" Midnight asks getting a lot of nods in response.  "If that's the case then..." She starts as I turn to my team and say "So any of you watch anime" with then all nodding.  "Good, I think you'll like this then" I say with a sly grin as midnight yells "Begin."

(A/N: Original song 'shinzou Wo Sasageyo' by Linked Horizon.  I'm in an anime mood right now lol)

(Opfert eure Herzen!)

Everyone rushes at us as I feel the link spread across the team and power starts to flow and increase.  Zenko quickly jumps around the arena avoiding quirks being used to try and incapacitate us.  "And we're off to a quick start folks" Present Mic says providing commentary.

Kore ijou no jigoku wa
Nai darou to shinjitakatta
Saredo jinrui saiaku no hi wa
Itsumo toutotsu ni

Tokoyami brings out dark shadow who quickly goes to work trying to get more points but is having a little difficulty due to the bright lights.  I see this and start channeling more power to them as Dark shadow increases in size slightly.

Tobira o tataku oto wa
Taezu hidoku busahou de
Manukarezaru saiyaku no hi wa
Akumu no you ni

Sugishi hi o aragau mono
Yatsura wa kuchiku subeki teki da
Ano hi donna kao de hitomi de
Oretachi o mitsumeteita?
Nani o sutereba akuma o mo shinogeru?
Inochi sae tamashii sae kesshite oshiku wa koenai