Kitsune Vs. Overhaul

At this point I think it's fair to say that if Izuku gets angry/serious he can be pretty overpowered. That doesn't mean that I plan to rush through the overhaul fight. 

None of the other fights are going to be different so I won't be adding those in.  Just the main overhaul fight will be featured.

================================================================================

3rd Person POV:

For the heroes-in-training the days pasted by at a snail's pace.  They would attend class and train their quirks.  Once school was over, they would go to their work studies where they would mostly try to gain info about the Hassaikai group.

For Izuku it felt like they had hit a stand still until One morning at the crack of dawn his phone went off.  It was the message saying that the raid was underway.  Making his way out of the dorm building he met up with Aiko, Eijiro, Ochako, and Tsu.  

"It's finally time, huh?" Eijiro asks as they walk towards the train station.  "Yah" Izuku replies simply as he stairs ahead.  'I Won't fail her this time.  I will get her out of there' Izuku thinks to himself.

Once at the Nighteye agency they all get into their hero costumes.  After a quick debriefing they set off to the main base of the Yakuza group.  The police quickly evacuate the area and set up a boarder.  "Remember Everyone, we can't rush in until I present the warrant" The police chief instructs from the front of the group.  

He knocks on the door for it to be opened by a man in a regular mask.  Before they could say anything however a large man barrels through the front of the building from the Inside. Rubble is scattered around the heroes and the police force.  

"Everybody go on ahead, my agency will handle this guy" Ryukyu instructs as the group rushes forward

"Everybody go on ahead, my agency will handle this guy" Ryukyu instructs as the group rushes forward.  Making their way through the compound they come to a stop at what seems to be a normal wall.  

Nighteye having seen this in a vision thanks to his quirk lifts the plant and presses a hidden leaver.  The wall swings inward revealing a step leading to a stone tunnel.  "Be careful not to get separated while we're down there. Nobody knows how elaborate this compound is" Nighteye instructs.

Suddenly some lower-level Yakuza thugs come rushing towards the hero from the hidden passage.  "Go ahead, we got this" bubble Girl says as her and Centipeder fight off the small group of thugs.

The group rushes down the corridor taking turn after turn.  All of the sudden the walls start to move.  "What's happening?" Fatgum demands.  "It's probably one of their quirks" Rock lock replies. "Eraser, can you do anything?" he shouts out.  

"No. In order to use my quirk, I need to actually see the target" Eraserhead replies as they stumble around.  The walls continue to move around and contort until it blocks off the path. "I'll go scout ahead" Mirio shouts as he phases through the wall and runs on ahead.