*chuckles* I'm In danger

This is going to be a bit of a shorter chapter because after this arc in the show there isn't much to go off before they jump to the final exams arc since (As I'm sure you've noticed) One for all and All might have a much less important role in this fic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Time:

Iida went after Stain looking for revenge for his brother during the attack on Hosu city.  When he was beaten and about to be killed Izuku steps in and calls for backup while holding Stain off.  Todoroki shows up as backup and they quickly defeat the killer.    Now in the hospital they are told there will be no consequences for doing what they did as long as the credit goes to Endeavor. 

This Time:

Izuku's POV:

It's finally Friday and the internships have ended.  Iida, Todoroki and have finally been released from the hospital and are now on our way back to U.A. by train.  "Everyone should be back by the time we get there" Todoroki says as they sit side by side.  "Yah, I was supposed to meet everyone at the train station, but that didn't end up happening" I said glancing at my phone.  It has been a few days since I've spoken to Aiko and I don't think she's too happy with me.  "I apologize for causing delay, they wanted to do one last check on my arm before releasing me." Iida says chopping his good hand up and down a few times.  "Nah, don't worry about it.  We were the ones who chose to wait for you" I said while tapping my foot.

With some short conversation we finally made it back to the station and begin our walk back to the dorms.  Once back on campus and about halfway to the 1-A dorms I stop dead in my tracks.  "What's wrong?" Todoroki asks giving me a weird look.  "N-nothing, just my instincts telling me to run. L-let's go" I says slowly starting to walk again.  The feeling of dread only gets worse the closer we get to the door.  Once inside we see most of the rest of the class in the common room, now alerted to our presence.  In a rush everyone is now surrounding us in a half circle shouting questions.  "Guys! One at a time, please" I shout over everyone. 

Before anyone else could say or ask anything Aiko came stomping up to the front of the group stopping in front of me.  All of the sudden there was a loud smack and a sharp pain in my cheek.  There were a few gasps but everyone stayed silent.  I brought my hand up to my now red and stinging cheek.  The confusion didn't stop there as she quickly grabs my arm tightly and drags me to the elevator.  Everyone parting as we passed, I look up to see a shocked Kat and Eijiro.  She didn't say anything as we made our way into the elevator before she continues dragging me to my room.  Once inside shew slams the door and pushes me onto the bed.  

I look up at her to see tears streaming down her face as she frantically ties to wipe them.  "Do you have any idea how worried I was?!" She shouts at me making my eyes go wide.  I quickly stand and wrap my arms around her.  "NO! I'm mad at you. let me go" she shouts hitting my chest lightly.  "I'm so sorry. It was never my intention to make you upset" I say as I start to run my fingers through her hair.  We stay like this for a while until she's calmed down a little and sit on the edge of the bed facing each other.  "Three days.  I didn't hear from you in three days. then all of the sudden there's an attack on Hosu city where you and mic were.  Videos of you saving that girl from the Nomu are going around then you suddenly send your location in the group chat with no explanation only to hear you had a run in with the hero killer! Had endeavor not been there you could have died!" she shouts working herself up again.   

"I know and I'm so sorry keeping you in the dark for so long wasn't right of me to do.  Between the attack, getting patched up, and talking with the authorities I was really tied up" I say placing my hand on hers in attempts to calm her down.  "No, tell me the truth what really happened?" Aiko says looking me dead in the eyes.  "I... can't" I said looking down.  She pulls her hand away from mine before standing and walking to the door.  "Fine. then I guess there's nothing for me to do here.  You clearly don't trust me" she says now silently crying again.  If I'm being honest, it broke my heart hearing her say this, I trust her with my life and had it not been for that stupid Police Chief then I would tell her everything.

3rd Person POV:

Before Aiko could even grab the doorknob Izuku stands and grabs her other hand.  "Please. Just wait, let me explain" he says pulling her gently towards the bed.  "Fine. but if I don't like the explanation, I'm out the door and we're done.  If you can't trust me enough to talk to me then I don't think I can be with you" she says with conviction.  

Nodding he pulls her hand into his and intertwines their fingers.  "I trust you.  I really do trust you, with my life even.  But after the attack the chief of police came to us and said that if what happened got out, we could get in serious trouble" Izuku starts before taking a breath and looking into her eyes.  "Endeavor didn't defeat Stain" he says simply.  "W-what? then how--" Aiko asks taken back by what he said.  "Iida went looking for stain in an attempt to get revenge for his brother.  Well, he found him and was about to be killed, that's when I showed up and saved him.  I knew I couldn't win though so I sent my location in hopes that someone else was in the area.  Luckily Todoroki was and got there in time to help.  The three of us were the ones to defeat stain, not endeavor" Izuku told her never breaking eye contact.

"But why couldn't you tell me, why not let people know?" Aiko practically yells.  "Because, we're unlicensed heroes in training.  Had word got out that we took him down sure we would get praised but what we did was technically illegal since we used our quirks unsupervised.  So, we were given a choice, take responsibility and deal with the consequences or let endeavor take credit and walk away without any trouble" Izuku says looking down.  "So, that's why I couldn't tell you.  But I do trust you, and I love you.  That's why I had to tell you now, because I couldn't live with myself not only without you in my life but also knowing I hurt you.  So please don't walk out that door" Izuku says looking up with tears in his eyes. 

Aiko stayed quiet for a few seconds processing what he said and if he was being honest, he was scared she would walk out anyway.  Before he could comprehend what was happening, she threw her arms around him and brought her lips to his for a long and meaningful kiss.  "You idiot, I love you too.  But please, don't leave me in the dark like this again" she says after breaking the kiss and leaning her head on his shoulder.  

They sit in silence enjoying each other's company for a few more minutes before a cough at the door drew our attention.  looking over to see Katsuki, Eijiro, Mina and Uraraka standing in the door with smirks on their faces. "We really need to start locking our doors" Aiko says with a laugh.

"Nice to see you two made up" Mina says with a smirk on her face sending a wink to Aiko making said girl blush.  "Noooooo" Aiko whines pushing her face further into Izuku's neck in attempts to hide.  Izuku just laughs as he hugs her with his uninjured arm as they make their way into his room.  "Hey man, that video of you was pretty manly" Eijiro says.  

"Oh yah, 'Ko said something about a video about me.  What's it like" the green-haired boy replies.  A phone is quickly shoved in his face as he now watches a video of him saving the little girl from the large Nomu at the beginning of the attack.  "Damn nerd, don't think you're better than me now" Katsuki says with a smirk hitting his arm.  

Izuku lets out a hiss of pain as he flinches away from the unexpected hit to his injured arm.  "Oh crap. my bad" Katsuki says looking away sheepishly as Uraraka just shakes her head and pulls him away.

After an hour or so of hanging out and talking they all head to their respective dorm rooms leaving Izuku and Aiko alone in his dorm.  "Do you think- Do you think I could stay with you tonight?" Aiko asks shyly.  "Sure, I'd like that" Izuku says.   After going to her dorm and changing into pajamas she walks back into Izuku's room before getting under the covers and snuggling up to him.  In response he wraps a tail or two around her body and pulls her close.  "Good night, I love you" Izuku says giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.  "Love you too" she replies giving him a peck on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count - 1,649

Thank you for reading this chapter.  I have a lot of fun writing this fanfiction along with my other one.