That's Gonna leave a... Stain

Last time:

after seeing some of his classmates off for the first day of the Field work with Present mic Izuku did a live interview.  This was the first interview he did since he revealed himself as Kitsune.

This time:

Izuku's POV:

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing.  Rolling over and picking it up the caller ID says it's Aiko.  I quickly answer and hold the phone to my ear.  "Good morning 'Ko" I say in my morning voice.  "Zuzu? What's up with your voice, it's a lot deeper" Aiko says in a surprised voice.  "My morning voices? I've been told my voice gets really deep when I first wake up" Izuku answers.  "Well, it's kind of hot" Aiko says making me laugh.  "So, how's your Field work going with backdraft? I miss your kisses" I say.  She lets out a small giggle and it honestly is the most angelic sound I've ever heard.  

"It's going well you dork.  We started working on how well I can manipulate water so far" she says as I get up and stretch. "So, what are you and Mic-sensei working on, we listened to your interview yesterday" Aiko continues.  "We didn't get up too much, so far just the interview.  We are training today though.  Not entirely sure what we're working on just yet though" I answer simply slipping a shirt over my head.  "I have to go now; I'll call you later.  Have fun with training" Aiko says.  "Sounds good, love you" I say absentminded. 

I froze after I said that not sure if I actually said it and not sure how it will go if I did.  There was a long pause and honestly, I was getting really worried.  "Love you too" she replies before hanging up leaving me to my panic.  

Aiko's POV:

'Did he.... he said he loves me.  OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD, he totally did' I think quickly as I kick my feet back and forth letting out a little squeal while blushing.  I honestly don't think I could be any happier right now.  Quickly getting into my hero outfit I exit my room at Backdraft's agency with the biggest smile on my face.  "Oh? looks like someone is having a good morning" Backdraft says as I come into the office area.  

3rd Person POV:

"So little listener, you ready for training?" Present Mic asks Izuku as he enters the gym.  "Hell yah, can't wait" Izuku says already in his hero costume.  "Well today we'll start by working on your control over soundwaves" Mic says now stepping to the side of the gym.  "All right, so how's thig going to work?" Izuku asks.  "Well, I'm gonna make some noise and I want you to work on how long you can control them once I stop" Mic sys before taking a big breath in.  

He then released a loud scream using his quirk and Izuku instantly felt the gym fill with soundwaves.  Focusing on the soundwaves bouncing around the gym he then controls and forms them into a tight sphere in the middle of the room.  focusing on maintaining the soundwaves he was able to hold them for about ten minutes before they dissipated.  

Their training went on like this for about an hour when Aizawa walk into the gym.  Noticing the two already there he lets out a tired sigh before stepping aside and Hitoshi Shinso walks in.  after a brief greeting, they decided to work on some joint training.  Izuku and Shinso were told to spar for a while so the teachers could evaluate their skill levels before Shins was pulled away by Aizawa so he could help correct some mistakes the student was making.  After a long day of training Izuku and the purple haired boy were sitting on the sidelines while teachers talked.  "Man, the tension between those two is crazy" Izuku says making conversation.  "You got that right. Like seriously, just kiss and get it over with" Shinso replies while laughing.  

---Two days later---

"All right little listener, we've been called in to Hosu city along with a few other agencies due to the stain sightings recently" Mic says as he and Izuku walk towards the train station.  After an hour train ride, they get off they start to walk around the city.  People seeing Present Mic and Kitsune start to ask for pictures and autographs.  After spending time with the public, they continue their way through the city.  "Don't forget kitsune, spending time with the public is just as important as stopping villains. How are they supposed to trust you with their lives if they don't feel like you care about them" Mic says to his student.  "Heck yah! I'm always happy to talk to people.  I want people to look up to me not just for protection but as a ray of hope.  One that says 'you can do it' and pushes them to work hard" Izuku says with a big smile as he signs another fans Kitsune shirt.