Part 1

Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: "Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen." Was it only a year ago our It Girl mysteriously disappeared for "boarding school"? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camille's POV:

I was at a party at  Waldorf's, well my family. Yes,the one and only Blair Waldorf is my cousin but not only we are also best friends since we were born.                                                                                      

Blair was with Nate she was convinced he was the right person to lose her v-card too, how cute.She is so in love with him and he's really good for her.

As i was in the party drinking a glass of champagne with Chuck,he asked me"Where is blair and Nate"while he was smirking.

"I don't know bass...they are maybe outside"i lied.

"You know they are not outside,don't you.You know i never thought of you as a liar Lowells."he responded to me with a grin on his face and a cup of champagne in his hands.

"First i'm not a liar,i said maybe i didn't said they were outside and don't you know too much Chuck."i snapped back.

As he opened his mouth to say some dumb speech again both of our phones started vibrating.  "i wonder what it is"i said

"It's a certain website called gossip girl,come see with me"he said.

"Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this:" i first readed.

"Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen." Was it only a year ago our It Girl mysteriously disappeared for "boarding school"? And just as suddenly, she's back..." he readed

"Oh my god! S is back,we need to tell blair"i said running to go tell blair.

"Wait!" said chuck following me.

We both walked on blair and Nate, they were both arguing.

"Why aren't you guys making out,i thought-"i said as soon as i saw them argue

"Well,Nate think it's not a good idea" said blair

"Wait?how did you know we were about to do whatever you said" Nate said,oh my god i need to think before i sepeak.

"That's not important but what we have to say is."said chuch,for the first time im glad that he oppens his mouth

"What is it?"said blair

"Serena is back"i said.

I could tell blair wasn't happy about that news and  nate is looking quiet scared,i'm wondering what he is hidding,maybe he isn't that innocent anymore.

"She left without telling us anything C,why are you so exited?"said blair.

"She still is our bestfriend B,we should at least give her a chance to explain herself"i responded to blair,she can be arogant sometimes.

As we were talking a someone familliar walked in"Am i late to the party?"she said.