Part 3

Camille's POV:

It's 7am, i had programmed my alarm early to go shower and go to school,school strated at 9am so i had enough time.I oppened my phone and found a sms from blair saying that she will pick me up so we can go to school together.My parents weren't here so i just stayed at home with my maid lara and often invite friends over or go to blair's.

I got up of my bed and oppened the curtains to find a beautiful view of the sunset,"good morning,New york"i said.

_____________________Time skip__________________

 I was waiting for blair god we are going to be late,my phone started ringing it was her"Good morning C,i'm here"she said,"finally,i've been waiting for you".

I got down and i found blair and her chauffeur waiting for me in the limousine,"good morining B" i said greeting her in the car.

" i have some news for you"she said with a smile on her face

"And what is it "i replied 

"I'm hosting a soirée with the girls there would be manicures,pedicures,a buffet and gossips all night,i'm planing on playing thruth or dare,You should come with valentina it's start at 8 pm tommorow " she said 

"I'll be there"i said

"Okay but don't pass 9pm,here is you're ivitation and V's one"she said as we walked outt of the car, isabel and katy were waiting for us at the steps and some blonde and blue eyed girl was sitting next to them .

"Good morning girls" me and blair said to the girls greeting them.

"i have a surprise for you soirée Tommorow starting at 8pm"blair said "Jenny do you care spreading the invitation"blair asked the blue eyed girl 

"Oh camille ,that's my new friend jenny, jenny humphrey "blair said sarcastically while presenting to me jenny

"Hey" i said to her shaking her hand"i'm blair's cousin Camille Lowells".

"Yes i heard of you,you are so beautiful"she said.

"You are the cuttest, i love headband"i said to her,poor girl blair is probably using her.

As i was talking to jenny, serena came in.

"Hey, here you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you."she said,she looked at me and said "Hey,Camille how have you been?"then she hugged me

"Serena you're holding me too tight you are going to ruin my make up"i said

"Sorry" she said laughing 

"I was just kidding, I've been good and you" i responded and actually i wasn't kidding

Serena picks up one of the invitations and says "So, when's the party?"

Blair responded to her"Tommorow and you're kind of not invited, i thought you were still at that boarding school,Sorry"

"It's okay i have things to do anyways" she responded

Spotted: At the steps of the Met, an S and B power struggle.Did S think she could waltz home and things would be just like they were?Did B think S would go down without a fight? Or can these two hotties work it out? There's nothing 'Gossip Girl' likes more than a good catfight. And this could be a classic.

Gossip had just posted that,ugh they couldn't mind their own business,mind about teenage girl drama.As i was looking at my phone a beautiful girl bumped into me she was wearing the school uniform and she looked new.

"I'm so sorry" i said

"No i'm the one who should apologize,sorry i'm new, its my first day an-"