Part 6

Camille's POV:

Blair looked just devastated after what nate had said they have been dating since forever and this couldn't be happening.she left  from the brunch quikly ,she didn't like to show vulnerability and i had to follow her because i know she is at the lowest point in her life and i hate to see her like this after all we are family and that's what family do.

"Blair come down"

"No it's not C"after she said that tears run from her eyes,i hugged her as much as possible to make her feel better

"Hey...it's okey.....let's go home and talk about it and then we could watch breakfast at tiffany and drink some hot chocolate"

"Thank you camille you really are a gift from the universe" 

We were at home and blair was feeling a lot more better i was sharing with her some funny memories and now she couldn't stop laughing.

"When i use to live in paris for a year you remember?"

"Yes i do and i did surprise once"she said laughing

"Yes,so that year in class they was some dumb guy and we had an exam and we need a page from a book for the exam then the guy said to the professor that he didn't have that page in the book then he sitted next to me for the exam and we shared the book and then he told me that he ripped of pages so he can be paired with somebody and then i couldn't stop laughing and we both got detention"

She started laughing ,honnestly blair was such a pure person she just use that bitchy personality to protect herself.

"And what did you say to aunt natalie?"

"Well i was crying because i got detention and she was mad and then i told her the story and she couldn't stop laughing"

"I can't belive you never told me this" after a moment of confortable silence blair said"You know Camille,you should move on with me"

"Really?"

"Yes, it must be boring to stay all alone in the house with lara,both of you should come dorotha will have company"

"Oh my god we will have sleepover everyday"

"YESS!!"

My phone started vibrating "wait i think i have a new message"i said

i looked up and it was gossip girl i didn't want to show blair because she was finally happy 

"What is it?"she asked

"Nothing"

"Ugh come on show me"

"it's just valentina"

"okay if you say so"

We heard S and her recent broke up due to a little drama at Bart Bass brunch,rumors says that dan punched chuck and Nate Archibald left the brunch furious because of our queen b. Did they also broke up because of Serena?What about Camille and her bf?Also jenney humphrey have been seen with blair waldorf's dress ,will she be a good ally?

                                                                                                             -xoxo,gossip girl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and blair had dicussed that i will move on with her after that we watched a movie until someone came out of the elevator,it was the mail man he had a big bouquet of flowers.