Part 2

Camille's POV:

"Valentina, you are always late!"i said while rolling my eyes and chuckling.

"Sorry i tried there was a big traffic jam,you know thats the perks of living in new york"she said while laughting

Valentina was one of my best and closest friend, i met her at Constance Billard when we were 11 years old since we became friends,S and B are my bestfriends too but Valentina is that Non-judmental friend,always here for you,you could talk about anything with her and she is one of the funniest person i ever met,we laught for hours when we are together and she is the sweetest person ever.

"What were you talking about you all look super stressed"said valentina.

"Serena is back"said chuck as soon as blair left to go back to the party.

"Really and what's bad about that,why blair just left?"Valentina replied.

"Serena left without telling us nothing and she never responded to our texts or calls and since blair is kind of mad" i said explaining to Valentina

"Well,im sure that's nothing and they will be bestfriend the second they will see eachother"Nate said

"Yeah maybe,let's get back to the party"i said holding V's hand. As soon as we got back to the party we saw serena and blair together "im sure they will be bestfriend the second they will see eachother,does that sound familliar to you nate"said chuck mocking Nate.

"There is actually somewhere where-"I heard Serena

"You're leaving?"Blair said

Serena accidentally bumps into chuck and see all of us.
"Hey,Serena its good to see you"said Nate happy to see Serena again

"Yes,where have you been"i said

"It's really nice too see all of you,but I'm late so see you at school tomorrow!"Said Serena living

"School guess she's back for good"Blair said,she looked disappointed I could tell.

"We have school tomorrow?"asked chuck

"Oh my gosh!look what gossip girl posted again"Penelope said,she was one of Blair friend well she was more her minion than her friend
"It's says:
Word is that S bailed on B's party
in under ninety seconds. And didn't have even one limoncello. Guess it's true -- you can't go home again."

"Well I have to go home and prepare for tomorrow"said Nate.

"Nate wait-"said Blair but the blonde had already left before she could even finish her sentence.

"Well I'm sorry Blair but I also have to go,It was a really nice party"said Penelope

"Please tell me you are staying"said to me Blair "of course i am"I said,she looked really sad even if Blair could be mean she is such a beautiful soul on the inside.

The party was still going on there and me,chuck and Blair were sitting on the kitchen.
"I'm planning on opening a club in The palace hotel,ladies"said chuck proudly,"you are the first to know this,well you and Carter baizen,he's like a brother to me"

"Well I'd love to attend you're club, Bass."i said and this time I wasn't lying I really wanted to see what possibly he could do.
"Really"he said spontaneously
"Really"I said while eating my ice cream.
"What about you Blair?"chuck asked Blair
"Clubs,alcohol,Sex is all you thing about and what you're dad opinion about this"snapped back Blair
"Well I think it's late night i am going home"said chuck "Camille could i talk to you before i leave"he asked me.

"Of course"i responded

"goodnight blair"said chuck before we left the kitchen.

"Camille i wanted to thank you for supporting me into this"said chuck

"Of couse chuck i'll always support you,you are my best friend"i responded even if i said that he still looked sad

"You look sad it is because of Blair?"i asked

"Yes"he responded"She is one of my very close friends and her opinion matter to me and also she thinks of me like im an horrible person."

"Blair can be harsh with words but im sure she don't really think that...You like her don't you"i responded to chuck

"How do you-"he said"No of couse i do not like her she is my best-"i cut him off

"Don't worry i won't tell anybody you know you can trust me also you are not good with keeping secret" i said laughting.

"Well actually i wanted to ask you if tommorow after school you would want to see my club,there will also be Carter you could finally meet him,i feel like you guys would be good friends"said to me chuck,he was one of my friend and he needed me and otherwise people says he have such a good heart he just don't know how to express his feelings.

"Well if you insist"i said "i will come"

"Thank you Lowells and see you tommorow" he said living.

i came back to blair telling her i was leaving.Tomorrow is a new year a school and i love new, i couldnt be more exited.