Chapter 4: Belle

"The beast, he took my father. I don't want anyone to know though, I don't want to resort to violence. But the beast, he wouldn't allow me to take his place. Said I wouldn't be much use to him, that he needed a man, not a weak girl...and that's just not right!" I shouted and found myself sobbing on the young blonde girl's lap.

"I'm sorry...I don't even know your name," I said, looking up through the tears. My head looked across the room when I heard another voice.

"Well, I'm Ella, and thats..."she stopped as her face turned blank.

"You both can call me Tink," she said, then she turned to Ella. 

"I think fairy godmother isn't a good name for someone younger than you"

"Tink...as in Tinkerbell? Oh! I've read tales of your adventures! I really do admire you!" I said smiling as she turned a bit red.

"Oh, oh thats nothing," she said, standing up. 

"But we do have to go soon, the flower's gonna wilt any day now"

"What?"

"Oh, you'll understand later, just grab your horse...Philippe right?" she asked, and I nodded.

"Good, now ride with Ella to the beast's castle, I'll meet you two there"

"Wait a second! What about my clothes?" Ella asked, walking towards us.

"Oh, we have no time to change. Here," Ella raised her hands above her head and in a second, before I took time to notice detail, Ella was wearing a green top and...

"Are those...pants?"

"Oh my god, don't question my work!" Tink said in annoyance and she left before I could say another word.

"So, lets go?" Ella asked.

I smiled and walked to the stables with her following me, and before I knew it we were riding in the woods, the air drying up my tears.