Chapter 6

I got into the shower once it had heated up. My back was still sore and really had just gotten worse. It was normal for me to get sore backs like this. I've gotten used to them but it sometimes came to the point where it gets unbearable like today.

I finally got out of the shower and put on my black lace undergarment set then wrapped my black silk bath robe overtop.
I walked out into our room and heard a faint sound of music and the lights were dimmed. I saw Julia on the bed with her matching black silk robe on.

I smiled as I walked out.
"What's all this?" I giggled placing my dirty clothes in the hamper.
"You asked for a massage, so here you are" Julia smirked and got up from the bed. She walked over to me and held my shoulders, bringing me to our bed.
I grinned and laid down on my stomach.

Julia sat on my lower back. I groaned as pain shot up my back again. "Sorry darling..." she whispered, shifting down to my legs instead. "I need to take your robe off..." she whispered in my ear. That itself sent shivers down my spin.

She slowly ran her hands down my body and placed them underneath my stomach to reach the tie. I lifted my stomach up a bit so she could get more access.
She managed to get it off, revealing my black lace undergarments. She smirked and slowly unclipped my bra and took it off.

She stopped her movements and I heard her grabbing things from her side table. I waited a while until I felt her hands start rubbing my back. I moaned quietly at the pleasurable feeling of the oil on her hands.
"Does that feel good, babygirl?" She whispered into my ear. All I could do is hum.

She moved my damp hair out of the way and started to massage my neck slowly. She moved down my back until she got to my lower back where all the knots were.
"Hmm, Julia...right there" I moaned out accidentally. She saw my embarrassment and giggled.
She massaged my back a little more until I said I felt better.

She rolled off of my legs and laid beside me as I turned to lay on my back. I went to grab my bra to put it back on but Julia stopped me and stated taking off her clothes. She took off her bra as well, leaving her thong on. I giggled and snuggled close to her underneath the duvet.

"Thank you, darling. I feel much better now" I whispered into her chest. "Im glad. love you bubs"
"Love you too, baby..."
With that, we both fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, me and Julia slept in. I slowly opened my eyes to find Julia sleeping peacefully. She had her legs tangled in mine and her arms were wrapped around my waist. I giggled and moved a piece of her hair out of her face.

I looked at the clock to see it was almost 1 in the afternoon. I sighed and turned back to Julia.
"Hey, bubs...wake up" I whispered in which she groaned and fluttered her eyes open.
I giggled "good morning sleepy head"

She smiled and looked around the room. "What time is it?" She yawned. "Almost 1pm" I laughed. "Shit! They said they were landing at 2!" Julia jumped out of bed and grabbed her bra and robe.
I groaned and got out of bed slowly. I grabbed my bra and put it on.

Julia walked over to me and gave me a pair of leggings, white crop top and flannel.
"Thank you, darling" I said and kissed her lips. We got changed and made our way downstairs. It was already 1:15 so we decided to get something at one of the food courts at the airport while we waited for them to land.

Julia started driving to the airport which only took us 45 minutes to get there and then made our way to there airplane waiting area.
"Want anything to eat?" Julia asked me.
"What are you getting?" I asked her.
"I don't know just yet" she replied. I nodded and sighed.
"Ill have whatever you're getting then"

She nodded and made her way to one of the restaurants. I waited I'm the waiting area for 10 minutes until I saw Elizabeth, Carolyn, and David walk out of the plan.

I stood up so they could see me. Elizabeth saw me so she guided everyone over to where I was. I looked for Julia who was just getting back. Carolyn shoved passed everyone and hugged me tightly. I heard her start sobbing into my shoulder. "I missed you so much!" She cried. "I missed you too" I sobbed.

David then came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I picked him up and hugged him back.

"Hey buddy! How have you been?" I asked. "Good! I missed you a lot, y/n" he said happily. "I missed you too, bud" I said and set him down.

I then walked over to Elizabeth and hugged her. "How have two been?" She asked me. I pulled away and smiled. Julia hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder. "We've been great..." I smiled.
Julia was holding a drink in her hand so I grabbed it and took a sip. "Hey! I got you your own" she said pretending to be mad.

I rolled my eyes playfully and gave it back to her. She handed me my food and drink. "Thank you babe." I smiled.
She let go from my waist.

"Okay, who's ready to go?" Julia asked picking up David. "I am!" David giggled making everyone laugh. "Alright, let's go" Julia said and we made our way back home.
Carolyn was telling me about her dream university that she had been waiting to be accepted into. David was rambling about his ghost friends which we all have gotten used to and we just let him talk about them and Elizabeth was talking to Julia about the new canning factory that they finally repaired.

We got home a little after 4 and everyone's mouths dropped. Me and Julia giggled and guided everyone inside. "Dear God..." Elizabeth breathed out. David and Carolyn ran into the house like children.

I ran in with them and tackled David on the couch. Carolyn decided to join in but she noticed something shiny on my finger. "Oh my god! Wait a damn minute!" She gasped.
Me and David stopped and stared at Carolyn.
She got closer to my hand and noticed my engagement ring.
"OH MY GO-"

"No! Shhh. Don't you dare! It was supposed to be a surprise. I should have taken it off until then but it doesn't matter now. Just wait until dinner please" I quickly whispered as I clasped my hand over her mouth. She nodded and I took my hand off.

We ordered pizza and decided to eat it outside in the garden. I started bouncing my leg as I began to get nervous about telling everyone. Julia noticed and placed her hand on my thigh then started stroking it gently. I smiled and slowly started to calm down a bit.

Dinner started to come to an end so Julia spoke up. "So me and y/n have something we wanted to tell you guys"
I looked over at Carolyn who was trying so hard not to yell it out. I giggled and looked back over at Julia. We held our hands together underneath the table.

"Y/n and I are....engaged"

I'm hoping to get chapter 7 out tonight but I'm not sure. I've started writing it already but I'm not sure I like it a lot so I may change it a bit.🤷🏼‍♀️