Chapter 12

I was lying in bed, thinking about today. Was I hallucinating or was Angelique actually there?
I wanted to tell Julia everything about that night. About what Angelique had told me but I was to afraid about the outcome if I did. It haunted me, knowing Angelique could hear everything I say and see everything I do.

I sighed and wrapped my blanket around me tightly. Julia was downstairs making us food so, she told me to rest upstairs and she'll call me down when it was ready. I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to cry but that didn't work at all. Next thing I knew, tears were flowing down my face and onto my blanket. I wanted this all to be over. I wanted Angelique to leave me alone.
When was she going to stop this?
I cried some more then felt myself drift off to sleep.

A little while later, I felt someone get into the bed beside me and wrap their arms around my waist. I groaned and shifted slightly to look over my shoulder.
"Food's ready..." Julia said softly. I groaned again and set my head back down on the pillow. I tangled myself back in my blanket.
"Can you bring it up here please..." I whispered, closing my eyes again. I heard Julia sigh and move to look at me.
"I can...but what's wrong, my love?"

I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it" I said quietly.
"You don't have to then. But if you ever do need to speak about it, I'm here to listen" she kissed my cheek and went to the door.
"Ill be back up in a second..." she said and left the room. Just as the door closed, I began crying again.
I cant do this to her anymore. I'm putting her in danger right now. Angelique could strike at any moment and hurt her and I know I couldn't bare seeing Julia get hurt. I don't want to leave her right now but it's for the best. I can't put her at risk anymore.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. I turned slightly and saw Julia walk in with a tray of food. I smiled slightly and sat up against the headboard. "Here you go, darling"  she said softly. "Thank you" I whispered and took the tray and set it in my lap. Charli jumped up beside me and sniffed my food. I giggled and pushed him away lightly. "This is mine Charli" 

Julia smiled and took Charli off the bed. She set him down on the ground and laid down beside me. She saw my state and moved my hair out of my face. I smiled slightly, not looking at her. Julia frowned and sat up, looking at me sternly. "Okay, look at me..." She said. I didn't. I couldn't. "No..." I simply said. 

She went to place her hand on my face but I pushed it away. "I said no!" I raised my voice. Julia looked at me shocked. "What's wrong with you?" She said quietly. I looked at her angrily. "What's wrong with me!? Seriously!" I yelled. "Yes seriously! I did everything for you today because I saw you weren't feeling yourself and I get this in return!?" She raised her voice. I looked down slowly, tears started to form in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry Julia" I whispered. 

There was a silence between us for a couple seconds. Julia sighed and pulled me into a tight hug. She rubbed my back lightly and kissed my head a couple times. 
"I can't keep doing this..." I whispered through my tears. Julia looked at me,
"What do you mean, baby?"

I sighed and got up from the bed and walked to the dresser.
"Angelique...She's the one behind this" I said quietly and looked down, knowing fully well that now that I said it, she would come after me.

Julia got up from the bed.
"Angelique?" She whispered. I nodded as Julia walked towards me and hugged me tightly.
"Im so sorry, love..." she kissed the top of my head.
"You shouldn't have told me who it was...know she's going to hurt you" Julia said. I could see she was getting protective now. I knew that would happen.
I didn't say anything, just nodded again.

"Shes not going to hurt just me Julia, she is going to hurt you..." I started, tears forming in my eyes.
Julia started to tear up as well. She took my chin in her hands and forced me to look at her.
"Its alright. We'll figure this out together" she said through her trembling voice.
I shook my head and hugged her tighter.

"I can't deal with the torment she's doing to me Julia. It hurts" I cried. Julia brought me over to the bed and laid down with me, letting me cry.
"All the things I hid from you because of her and now I've told you, she's going to do a lot worse than what she's done already"

Julia stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "I know baby, I know. Whatever she's about to do, I'll be here for you every step of the way. I promise" she whispered.
I looked up at her. "Promise me you won't leave me if anything bad happens to me?" I say quietly through my tears.
"I promise" she said. I moved up and kissed her lips passionately.

"I won't leave you no matter who tries to break us apart." Julia whispered against my lips.

_____________________________

"Oh my god, she finally posted again on this story!? Never thought she would!" You may be thinking to yourselves.

Yes, I didn't think I would be able to write on her for a while but here you go. Can't promise when I'll post again. Exams are coming up and I'm very stressed. Only for one class though.
French is easy when it comes to the exams.

Anyways, if the story seems off, I know. I didn't go over it. The plot will most likely change because I haven't written on here in ages and I most definitely forgot what the plot was😂

Hope you liked it <3