Chapter 7

Slight NSFW~

"Y/n and I are....engaged"

Carolyn let our a huge squeal and David ran up to me and Julia and hugged us tightly.
"Congratulations!" Elizabeth smiled and came up to hug us as well.

It was almost midnight, so I put David to bed. I laid in bed with him and read him a story. I finished the book and kissed him on the head. I saw Julia leaning against the doorway smiling at us.

"Y/n?..." David whispered.
"Hm?" I said tucking him in. David yawned making me giggled. I stroked his hair and waited for him to speak.
"Do you love Julia?" He said.

I smiled and kissed his forehead gently. "With all of my heart...." I whispered. He smiled and turned away from me.
"Good night David" I said walking to turn on his nightlight. I walked back over to his lamp and turned it off.

I walked over and shut the door quietly. Julia giggled and placed her hands on my waist as she followed me to our room. "You'd be a great mother one day" she whispered in my ear. I smiled and opened our bedroom door.
"What are you doing?" I laughed as she pushed me onto the bed.

"You're gonna have to be quiet for me..." She whispered seductively in my ear.
"Julia...not while everyone's here" I warned her. "That's why you're gonna have to be quiet" She smirked.

She began taking off my shirt. Her slightly cold hands brushed against my arms, making me shiver a bit. "Julia..." I whispered. She smiled and kept removing my clothes. Soon, I was left in just my undergarments.

Julia started kissing my neck and made her way down to my stomach. "Ugh~ Julia...please!" I tried to hold my moans in.
"What is it, darling. What do you want me to do?" She smirked and kissed my lips.

"Fuck me..." I breathed out. "I want you to fuck me" I said again. Julia stiffled a chuckle and pushed me so I was laying late on the bed.

"Now...this is where you need to me quiet for me" She whispered seductively in my ear. I nodded and bit my lip. "Please..." I whispered. She once again started kissing my neck and made her way down to my inner thighs.

She took off my underwear slowly then threw them crossed the room. She kissed my inner thighs again. "God! Babe...please. Stop teasing me and fuck me already!" I said and placed my hands on her shoulders.
I felt her smirk then I felt her cold  hands make their way up my body then back down until they reached my clit.

I let out a long shaky moan.
"Sh, baby...we don't want to wake everyone now do we?" She grinned as she rubbed me harder.
"Gah! Julia...p-please" I moaned out.
"Please what?"
"You know what!" I said, propping myself up to see her peaking her head over my body.
"I want you to use you words"
I roughly laid back down and groaned and said nothing.

I felt Julia stop her movements completely and come lay next to me.
"I hate this...why do you always tease me" I breath out, not caring if she stopped.
She furrowed her eyes.
"What are you trying to say?" She whispered and sat up.

I sigh, walking over to get my underwear. I put them back on and walked over to get my night robe.
"Y/n. I asked you a question!" She shouted. I turned around and faced her.
"Will you be quiet!" I whisper-shouted.

"No! No I will not be quiet! Answer my fucking question then maybe I'll be quiet!" Julia yelled, walking closer to me. She backed me up into the wall and looked me dead In the eyes.
I refused to answer her and looked away from her.

She brought her hand to make me look at her again but I flinched. My breath hitched and I looked at her with glistening eyes when she looked at me with disbelief.
"Y-You thought I would hit you...didn't you?" She whispered, slowly backing away from me.

"N-No...Julia please. I-I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't but it's just-"
"Y/n..." she cut me off.
"Please...listen to me, babe" I quickly said, trying to walk up to her but she kept walking away from me so, I stopped walking towards her in which she did as well.

There was a silence between us for a second.
I sighed before I spoke up again.

"I-I don't want you thinking that I think you would hurt me, because I know you wouldn't. You know what I've gone through in the past. With my parents, friends and other dumb shit like that. I don't want this to ruin our relationship-" I paused and saw she started to cry.

"Darling, what's wrong?" I asked quickly walking over to her and hug her. She didn't hug me back so I pulled away. "Bubs..." I whispered, moving my hands up up her face and caressed her cheeks to wipe her tears away.

"I-I just dont want you thinking of me like that. I u-understand that you've gone through a rough childhood with your family c-considering it being abuse, but...I never thought you would think of me being one o-of those people" she cried.

I was now in tears. "I-I never thought of you as one of them and I never will"
She looked up at me and smiled weakly then came up and hugged me tightly.
"I love you so much, Julia. I wouldn't have said yes to marry you if I didn't"
Julia pulled back and stroked my cheek lightly. "I love you..." she whispered and moved closer to kiss me. I kissed her back then brought her to our bed and fell alseep in each others arms.

-----------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. Especially now, if you haven't heard by now about Helen McCrory passing.
I was absolutely devastated to hear this. I know a lot of us loved her just as much and she had made a lot of people happy. Hearing her passing has made me very unproductive lately and I've just been in bed all day doing nothing.
May she rest in peace💖🕊
/*

I have been updating on my One-Shot book only because they are small and easy to make and don't take a lot of time to write. I may update on there more often but I'll still be posting here.