Chapter 8

I was sprinting through the forest, away from a man...men? More than one person was chasing after me. I could hear things coming after me from all directions and people yelling at me.
"We will get you! No where to hide..."

I ran as fast as I could until I reached a cliff. No where to run....no where to hide.
I'm screwed. They'll kill me. Who are they? Why were they chasing me?!

I starred down at the oceans below until I heard someone laugh. I turned around to see a group of people starting to surround me.
I scanned the group and saw two familiar people.

"Mum...dad?" I said.
They smirked and pulled out a gun...
"No! Please don't! Why are you doing this?!" I cried and started to back up. I came to the edge and slipped, almost falling off.
I fell to the ground and cried.

My father approached me slowly. He loaded the gun and pointed it at me.
"Please..." I whispered.

*BANG*

I shot up and looked around the room. I was sweating and my breathing was heavy. I checked to clock only to see its 4am. I groaned quitly then saw Julia still sleeping peacefully beside me, arm around my waist. I relaxed a bit and smiled. I laid back down and stared at her while caressing her hair lightly.
I sighed and fell back asleep, trying to forget the dream I had.

The next morning I felt horrible.
I was tired and didn't want to get out of bed. Julia tried getting me out of bed but I had refused evertime. While she was in the shower, I layed in bed. The dream replaying in my head over and over again.

I was so lost in thought, I didn't notice Julia was out of the shower and was looking at me with concern and worry.
She walked over to me and stroked my hair.
I came back to reality and starred at her.
"Can you tell me what's going on?" Julia asked softly.
I wanted to tell her what I dreamed about last night but I couldn't get the words out.

Instead, I shook my head and slowly got up from the bed. I changed.

I was brushing my hair when I felt Julia's arms snake around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder

I was brushing my hair when I felt Julia's arms snake around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder. I smiled and set my brush down to turn around and hug her back. I kissed the tip of her nose which she giggled.

We went downstairs and saw Elizabeth and David already in the living room watching TV. Carolyn was probably still sleeping as usual. Elizabeth saw us walk in the room so she walked up to us and smiled.
"Good morning" she said cheerfully.
"Morning" me and Julia said together.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" I asked. As I said that, David saw me and ran to hug me.
"Good morning! How'd you sleep?" I asked him.
"Good!" He giggled and rested his head on my shoulder in which I smiled and turned back to Elizabeth.

"Not yet. I didn't want to get into anything without you guys here" She answered.
Julia placed her hand on my waist
"We can get take-out from the diner that's downtown..." she suggested to us. David shot up from my shoulder and nodded making us laugh.

"That sounds good." As I said this, we heard Carolyn walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a juice box. She looked up at us and stopped walking when she noticed all of us were starring at her.
"What!" She snapped.
I stiffled a laugh and Julia said "good morning to you too"
Carolyn rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

Me and Julia went to the kitchen and ordered all of us breakfast while everyone stayed in the living room. Once I finished ordering, I felt Julia come up behind me and pressed herself up against me.
I accidentally moaned quietly as she pushed me up against the island. Julia smirked and moved my hair out of the way. She kissed my neck until she found my sweet spot.

"N-No...Julia not right now" I breathed out and moved away from her. She pouted and followed me to the fridge. As I was looking for something to drink, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I giggled and closes the fridge. I tried to walk over to the living room, but Julia wouldn't let me.

"Darling...what do you need?" I asked quietly while turning around to face her.
She cupped my face and moved closer to my face.
"I need you..." she breathed out and kissed my lips, soon becoming heated.
I tried to get her off of me. I didn't want anyone to hear us.

"Hun...w-we can't here...not while everyone is here" I giggled. She moved away from me and groaned, walking into the living room. She sat in the far corner of the couch and crossed her arms, watching David play with his dinosaurs. I sighed and walked over to her.

"Im sorry bubs" I whispered so only she could hear but she looked away from me. I sat down beside her and pulled her into a hug which she gladly wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest.
"We can tonight" I whispered and kissed her head. She looked up at me. "Promise?" She asked quietly.
"Promise" I smiled and kissed her nose making her scrunch her nose slightly and go back to resting her head onto my chest.

I heard little clicking coming down the stairs. Everyone looked and saw Charlie walking into the room. He jumped up beside me and Julia to snuggle with us. He licked Julia's face which made her laugh and moved slightly so he could sit in our laps. I giggled and petted his head. "Where have you been?" I asked and kissed his head.

(Okay, I know I haven't been adding Charlie into the chapters but I'll start doing that now😂)

After I little while, the doorbell went off. Charlie jumped off of me and Julia's lap and ran to the door while barking. "Foods here" I said and got up from couch then helping Julia up.
We went to the door and paid for the food before bringing it the the kitchen to start eating.
--------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. Just wanted to take a break on this story. Don't know how often I'll update but I'll still post once and a while.