[1] Earth

Salvation: preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss. noun

Aki Yuuto- First Life Appearrance

 Aki Yuuto was a name known all over the world, a man at the age of 23 who had made many advances in healthcare, stock trading, chemistry, mathematics, and more. If asking any citizen of any country, "Who is the smartest person in the world?" they would say Aki Yuuto, and for an accumulation of reasons. However, Aki's life behind closed curtains was completely different from what the public perceived. Instead of having family and friends who cherished him, his friends didn't feel comfortable near him, and the ones who approached him only desired a better standing in social status and of course, money.

His family was even worse, even though he was a legitimate son, his family liked their adopted son better and had been treating Aki as a servant since he turned 6. Never having a good memory with the people who birthed him, Aki has never considered them parents. As a child Aki worked his hardest, hoping that smarts would give him the affection he so desired from his parents. Aki would go to school, clean the house, before pretending to sleep and hiding beneath covers to study from late at night to the early hours of the morning. These were the steps that led Aki Yuuto to become a prodigy at age 10. Many years have passed, Aki doesn't believe that his parents' affection would come but he doesn't stop learning. Aki lives for knowledge, because what else can he live for?

"Maybe working and learning is just a distraction and hiding me from the true world? 

However, .... I don't think I mind, learning is nice, and I'll stay in the dark."

Aki doesn't have a light in his life, his option? To keep his head down and keep reading

 this is his "salvation"

If you think Aki died from over-exhaustion, or a meeting with Truck-kun....  you're  really wrong!

A fateful day arrived and Aki was in a lab developing an antidote to a neural-specific poison which is extremely  deadly. Paired with the fact that no one can detect the poison until after the death of the target, only someone like Aki could be able to create an antidote and precaution to such thing. As he was mixing 2 components together, Aki feels a sting in his neck and everything goes black. He feels weak and feels as if all of his energy is flowing out of his body like if you cut a hole into a plastic bag filled with water. Suddenly, he sees a light that surrounded him, making him unable to sense the surrounding he was in.

Until Next Time..... ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Published on April 17th, 2021