[8] Church Pt. 2

Present time- 1st day at church, Lunchtime

"Children, food is available in the main hall!" A priest said loudly to the entire common room.

All the children were hungry and started getting up, of course so did the nobles as everyone knew the church would make food acceptable for all levels of society. However, the church did not think of one demographic, the reincarnator from Eastern Asian Countries, namely a certain duke heir, Elias.

Elias hadn't had a taste of Western food when in Pheonia since he was 8-months old. Elias to be honest is a slightly picky eater who despises heavy foods. On the walk to the cafeteria, Elias was once covered up again but this time, the boys were a little more cautious of Elias.

AN: all of them got a Lil crush yk ( ͡o ͜ ͡o) we know but they dontttt

Elias ignored the stares and was focused on the upcoming food and mentally freaking out,

"This stupid church with this western food, why does it have to make my stomach hurt this much, that's right why can't we have 'bai zhou', its a staple, light, and tastes like home!"

(asian rice porridge/congee= bai zhou)

The boys all had excellent hearing and of course, heard Elias' mumbles underneath his breath so their minds began turning to figure out a solution, however, our MC, of course, can find a solution faster than them.

"Instead of going to get food in the main hall do you guys want to have a picnic, I'll make food for us! A picnic is when you sit down on the grass and eat outside with friends" Elias suddenly turned around saying this.

The six other children were flabbergasted, to say the least. As nobles? To sit on the ground??? This type of 'picnic' sounds like it is for commoners. However, Damien, the makeshift leader of the group said, "Sure, I like tea snacks which are easy to make."

The boys were all curious to see how this goes, Elias on the other hand was thinking about something more serious,

'They are all nice people and they all even want to be my friend. I never was going to hide my information from the public so it would be fine to tell them how to upgrade their magic without the stone and tell them I used it earlier? I can't read people at all but I think it will be fine. The only precaution is that we can't let the information out to the public. The king has been hiding for years, leaving the main governing body to be handled between the dukes and the church. By weakening the church it demoralizes commoners and makes our jobs harder.'

Elias got ready to use his creation magic to make some tea, parfaits, tea sandwiches, Aglio e Olio, and chicken katsu sandwiches for the boys while making himself congee with fish. Using his knowledge of the area, Elias found an idea of a place where they could have their picnic, be undisturbed, which would allow Elias to de-cloak himself.

(Aglio e olio is an Italian pasta dish, chicken katsu sandwiches are breaded chicken cutlets with lettuce, Tonkatsu sauce, and usually kewpie mayo.)

10 minutes and a short walk later: