[10] Two new people in my life

[10] 2 new entries to my life

15-year-old Elias POV

It's been 7 years since I came back from the Church magic ceremonies, A couple months after I came back I was faced with extreme shock, My mother was pregnant! From the size of her stomach I internally guessed 4 more months but turns out, with the help of a fruit women can birth earlier than normal and the babies come out healthier than otherwise? I really wanted to experiment but I gave it up when I heard the people underneath the king only distribute 1 fruit per pregnant woman no matter the class. I wouldn't steal the fruit from my mother for something like this. After hearing this I was, of course, a little scared but excited, in my last life, I was despised while my adopted sibling received all the love in the household. However, with my two new parents, they've assured me that they won't forget about me and still care. I felt better quickly and decided to look up how to care for children. From burping to rocking, to feeding them milk, your amazing big brother will do it all.

"I'll be a big brother //˙˚('◡')˚˙\\" As you can see I'm excited.

When the day came, I was 8 and 3/4 years old and had to wait in the waiting room with my father. That was a battle in itself, he was in a cold sweat the entire time and kept squeezing me, he's a war demon! You know how powerful he is?? VERY. The only reason my ribs didn't break in half was that I cast protection and healing magic on myself.

*Note to Elias, never let dad hold the baby unsupervised, EVER

The day ended with my meeting my new sibling, Atticus Belphegor. He had the cutest eyes and the sweetest face.

Elias and Theo POV

Elias and Theo POV

'AHHHHH SO CUTEEE

'IM GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER TO THIS ANGELL???? *Passes away*'

'MY SON IS BEAUTIFUL, AHHHH I HAVE TWO ANGELS IN THE HOUSE. AND MILLICENT, MILLICENT IS AN ANGEL TOO, I HAVE THREE ANGELS IN THE HOUSE, THREE!!!!!

Elias POV

From then on, my mother allowed me to watch and play with Atticus for around 1 hour as a baby and I was promised longer if I kept up with my studies, this was no issue for me, I would recreate phones, airplanes, and the entire United Kingdom if I needed to for the ability to spend time with my cute brother. On the side of not meeting with Atticus, I started making personal cameras for pictures of my sweet!

Throughout the years Atticus grew quickly, just as I was completely babied by all the maids in the manor, Atticus was as well, however, mother and father both agreed there needed to be a little strictness so that Atticus wouldn't be too spoiled. Atticus was now 5 and I was 14, Atticus was now able to speak fluently and was very intelligent, I taught him everything and became his tutor. I was so ahead of all of my studies I dedicated my studies to Atticus' time. He called me big brother at 1 and a half years old, that day I almost cried tears of happiness. 'Ahhhhh my brother is the sweetest in the world ╥﹏╥'