𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

⇢ You sit at the front desk with your coworkers, talking and gossiping.

"He totally wanted a frontal massage so I would get close to his you know what." the pink girl cringed, and you all felt for her, dealing with creepy customers every once in a while.

"I know, some guy called today and asked if we give happy endings for extra, saying he wasn't a cop." you roll your eyes.

"Creeps." Momo shook her head.

The massage place wasn't busy, you had a few appointments here and there but other than that you just socialized and played games.

"The boys are coming in today, it was the only time they're free." Ochaco came in, typing on the computer.

The other girls silently clapped and waited for their significant others as you lean back and relax for another two hours until your next client.

"y/n, would you mind taking one of their friends?" Ochaco looked at you, "He's a hero too but it's his first time here and I think you can handle him."

"Handle him?" you question, is he a dog?

"Yeah... he can be a bit of a hothead." she mumbles, smiling awkwardly and then going back to the computer to avoid eye contact.

"A bit?" Kyo snorted, putting her feet up on the desk and Ochaco shoos her but the alternative girl just blows her a kiss. "Yeah, let y/n take Bakugou."

"Fine, and you said he's a hero?" you ask and fold some towels that were fresh out the dryer. The two girls look at each other knowingly before smiling and nodding. "Oh, what's his hero name, do I know him?"

Kyo laughs as Ochaco pushes the rolling chair she's in away, but she continues to giggle on the sidelines. "His hero name.. is undecided."

"But don't all the heroes have to choose one?"

"Tell her." Kyo mumbles, fixing her makeup.

Ochaco takes a deep breath, "He wanted it to be.. great explosion murder god dynamite."

"Kills me every time." Kyo bursts into laughter as you stand there a bit shocked.. for a hero his name was so.. anti that.

The towels were now folded neatly, in fun shapes that you liked to do when you had the extra time. "Well.. he sounds interesting." you mumble, "Is there anything I shouldn't do when massaging him, besides the obvious."

"I don't think so, they haven't gone on too bad of missions so he shouldn't have any new wounds but maybe scars? They can be a bit sensitive." Ochaco nods as you take in this information. "I mean he is the number two hero so he's pretty active."