𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You wake up in the same position you fell asleep, looking up you see Bakugou's calm sleeping face while he still held you against him securely. You try to get out of his arms but he only readjusts and holds you tighter. "Kat.." you say softly and shake him.

"Mm no." he mumbles, "Go back to sleep."

"I will, in my room." you say and wiggle out of his arms, "Let's go." you grab his hand and pull him up, struggling a little.

Bakugou frowns sleepily and follows, you go into your room first, surprised when the hero joins you in bed. "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping now shut up."

You don't argue with him and fall asleep too.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

In the morning you're alone and you get up to get ready for work.

Downstairs you get coffee and see Bakugou ready in casual clothes, "No work for you today?"

"Since you won't stop working, I'll be going with you." he says nonchalantly as your eyes widen.

"You're going to follow me around?" you question as he nods his head, "All day?" he nods again. "But what about your job?"

"I'm getting paid to do this, now let's go." he leaves the kitchen and you slowly walk behind him, not sure if you can survive a whole day with Bakugou attached to your hip.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

"I didn't know it was bring your pet to work day." Mina teases as you walk into work with a growling Bakugou behind you. The blonde looks at the girl rolls his eyes.

You look back at him and pinch his cheek, making him turn to bite your hand, "Bakugou will be coming in with me for a while, something to do with work I don't know. Didn't have a choice." you half lie and shrug. The girls nod and show you the appointments for today, "Oh my gosh he's coming back?" you laugh and point at the name while your coworkers laugh.

"I told you she would be surprised." Ochaco laughs, "Look who he requested." she slides her finger to the column and your eyes widen when seeing your name, "For two hours."

"Oh no." you groan and rub your face, "Just keeps getting better and better." you mumble as Mina rubs your back soothingly.

Bakugou watches and is confused to the max but doesn't say anything, only staying close behind you. "Let's go Bakugou." you grab his hand and the girls expect him to pull away in disgust but all watch in amazement when he follows without protest.

In the room you quietly begin to set up for your first client that would be coming in a few minutes, "Bakugou, are you going to-"

"Why are you calling me that?" he asks seriously, balling his hands in fists.