𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

⇢ "y/n, are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." you snap out and look at your worried coworkers with a small smile. You look to the side and see Bakugou reading a book he's been bringing with him while he waits for you. "I think I'm going to lay down." you wouldn't have an appointment for an hour so why not be lazy.

They nod and you quickly leave, making Bakugou look up in suspicion, usually you would invite him in with you but you didn't today.

In the calming room you look at that damn picture again, could it be him? Just when I thought we were going somewhere. No she just wants to get in my head and in between Kat and I.

You throw your phone to the chair and groan right when Bakugou walks in. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." you say tiredly.

"Why do you lie to me? As if I've given you a reason to not trust me." he crosses his arms and hovers over you.

You look up at him, his face looked good and it was irritating so you flipped around. "I don't feel like talking."

HIs hands grip your waist and flip you around to face him again, "Well I do."

His face gets close to yours and you break, "Who's Sofia?" you meet his eyes and they immediately leave yours, you watch him back away slowly, "Was she your girlfriend?" he tenses at the name.

"No she wasn't my girlfriend.." he says, "She was my fucking fiancée."

"F-fiancée?" you question in shock, "Wait don't go Kat!" you call out as he walks out of the room and you quickly try to follow him but he was too fast and the door had just closed when you were entering the lobby.

No one was there to see which was good but you were itching to follow him, to get an explanation. Sure Bakugou didn't seem like the perfect partner but he was perfect for you, everything about him warmed you up inside.

You don't follow him, you just go back to continue with your work day as Bakugou sat in his car, breathing deeply and waited for you.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

One time long ago Katsuki Bakugou was in a happy long term relationship, he saw anything and everything with his partner, Sofia. They loved each other so much it hurt but they endured the pain for each other.

At dinner one night he finally felt he was ready.. ready for a lifelong commitment with the woman he loved.

"Sofia, I love you." Bakugou kisses her lips sweetly.

"Katsuki, my love, words cannot explain how much I love you." she flashes a breathtaking smile and grabs onto her lovers hands over the table. Bakugou felt his heart yearn for her, Sofia was the first girl he's settled down for. She was his and he was hers.