𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⇢ "Kat, stop we have to go." you laugh as he keeps pecking your lips, "I already told them I would be half an hour late because someone wouldn't get out of my bed." you move out of his arms and put your shoes on.

Bakugou rolls his eyes and pulls you back for another kiss, then another one, then another one. "Just one more." he says lowly and you move your head, "What the fuck?"

"You'll get another one in the car, let's go." you grab his keys and throw them behind you for him to catch. Bakugou sneezes into a tissue multiple times, "Are you ok?" you turn to ask as he shrugs weakly and continues to walk, "Wait let me see."

He tries to get out of your grip and move away from the hand attempting to touch his forehead, "Stop I'm fine." he sneezes again and coughs.

Your hand touches his burning hot forehead and he shivers, "I told you to get the damn flu shot with me!" you pout at him, "My poor Kat, go back to bed. I'll be home after my shift."

"I'm fine." he rolls his eyes and you slap his cheeks with both hands, "Ow is this how you treat a sick person?"

"See you are sick, go back to bed." you kiss his cheek and runs fingers through his messy hair.

"Can I sleep in yours?"

"Yeah, go ahead." you nod and go into the kitchen, "I'll bring some tea."

Slowly he takes off his shoes and walks back upstairs to your room, taking off his pants before cuddling in your sheets and feeling content when he can smell a mixture of your hair products and perfume, "Mm y/n!" he calls out loudly, which hurt his throat even more.

You ignore him and pour some hot water from the kettle then placing a tea packet to steep, adding honey and lemon for pizzazz. "I'm coming Kat." you walk up the steps slowly and smile at his relaxed state. "Here." you put it on your bedside table, "I really have to go, are you ok?"

"You're not going anywhere after right?" he looks up and his eyes were noticeably tired from lack of sleep and the tip of his nose was red.

"I was going to stop by the store after to get some medicine for you, we're almost out. I'll be home as quickly as I can." you bend down to kiss his forehead. "I'll miss you Kat." you boop his nose and his energy is too low for him to get angry at you.

"Be safe." is all he says and turns on your laptop to watch a movie, after you're long gone he was beginning to feel frustrated at his trouble to choose one. "I can't believe I'm doing this." he mumbles to himself and chooses a walk to remember.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

It was cold today and not busy at work so you and the girls talked about anything. "How come your guard didn't come with you?" Mina asks as you twirl in the front desk chair.