Part 21

Once Ava parked the car in the valet parking in front of the hotel, she hopped out of the car and opened the back door. She looked in and saw Paul sprawled out on the benchseat.

"hey Paul...get up" she said as she poked Paul who woke up startled.

"whoah! What's going on where am I?"

"hey its ok we're in the parking lot of the hotel you were pretty trashed so I took you back here to sober up..." Ava said in calm tone.

"OH YOU! You know I love you right!" Paul said sloppily. "Ugh nevermind about even thinking that your already sober."

"no no no I'm fine.." Paul said with a slur as he got out the back of the car and stood up next to her.

"see? I'm fine" Paul said as he gestured with his hands showing that he can stand without her helping him.

"yeah well let's see how you walk then? Ok come on..." As a valet attendant took the keys from her with a quizzical look on his face.

"hey what are you looking at her like that for huh dude?" Paul said to the valet attendant. "oh no it's just that both of your outfits are....very interesting" the valet attendant stammered as he avoided eye contact with the two.

"oh crap!" Ava exclaimed look at herself up and down and look over at Paul and saw that they were still in full makeup and costume. "shit! Ok uh....here" Ava said passing the valet attendant a generous tip and looked at him square in the eyes "your going to take this tip and you aren't going to tell anyone about our appearance, just that it was a nice couple that gave you a really nice tip" Ava compelled the boy as she pushed him in the opposite direction.

"ok now with that settled...let's go to the back entrance of the hotel and up to the room ok?" Ava said as she examined Paul who hadn't even wobbled since he got out of the car. "ok...." As he followed Ava to the back entrance slowly.

Once they made up to their floor and rounded the corner towards their room, Ava noticed that Paul wasn't behind her."ugh I swear to god....I will never let this happen again..." Ava said as she back tracked towards the elevator. When she went around the corner again she ran into Paul.

"ow!" Ava exclaimed as Paul ran into her. "whoa sorry...." Paul mumbled as he put his hands on her upper arms to stop her from falling.

"what took you so long...I was just about to open the door and you weren't there," Ava said with a frustrated look on her face.

"sorry I just felt a little dizzy when we came off the elevator..." Paul said as he took her hand in his and walked them both back towards their hotel room. Once they stood in front of the door and Ava was taking the hotel room key out of the pocket of her jacket she felt Paul wraphis arms around her waist.

"ugh....Paul can you not I'm trying to open the door."She said half heartedly as she fumbled with the room key.

"mmm...it seems like youare having a hard time..." Paul murmured as he bent down slightly to nuzzle his face into her neck. "you smell so good..." he continued as he tightened his grip on her waist.

"Paul please stop...." Ava said just as she got the room key and turned it and opened the door. Paul released his grip on her waist as she walked into the room and turned on the light as Paul followed her into the room "trust me sweetie you're not going to ask me to stop when I get done with you" he said as she closed the door behind him.