Part 27

Once Ava and Paul got into the elevator to go up to their room they had to lean against the wall to keep from falling because they were laughing so hard.

"I can't believe that he actually was going to fight us! 'Cause like I could take him out in one second!" Ava laughed.

"Oh god can you imagine!" Paul added, as he was doubled over having laughing fit as their elevator ascended.

When the elevator door opened, both Ava and Paul were still laughing slightly.

"oh we need to stop what if Gene pops out from around the corner" Paul said all the sudden seriously.

"yeah I guess your right you never know" Ava added as they stepped out of the elevator and made their way back to their hotel room.

"you know I kinda feel a little bad about what I said to him..." Ava said with slight remorse, "I mean he did hit on me...but it was months ago and he hasn't done something like that since"

"even though he hasn't made a lewd comments he's still been an ass to you this whole time which there is no excuse for that" Paul responded in an angry tone that Ava had never heard Paul use in regards to Gene before. At that response Ava took his hand in hers and squeezed it affectionately.

"aww...your sticking up for me that's sweet" Ava said with a smile "I mean even though I could kick his ass in a second...it's a nice sentiment" Ava continued as they walked down the hallway.

"why is Dakota outside of our door" Paul asked as they got closer to their room and saw Dakota standing outside the door.

"hey guys what took you so long?" Dakota asked "oh wait a second I know...you guys were too busy making out by the elevators" Dakota answered her own question and making herself laugh in the process.

Paul and Ava both rolled their eyes in response as Paul took the room key out of his pocket and opened their hotel room door. Once all three of them came inside the room, Paul closed the door behind them and went to lay down on the bed face first.

"I honestly have to say that had to be the worst breakfast I've ever had" he mumbled into the fresh clean sheets.

"nah I wouldn't say that...I thought it was pretty good..not to mention the little show we had with our meal" Dakota said ecstatically.

"that's what I was talking about...why did you think that you not inviting Gene out to breakfast with us wouldn't go unnoticed?" Paul asked as he propped himself up on the bed as he looked up at Ava

"I don't know...I just didn't think that we would've invited Peter which is totally not my fault by the way" Ava responded looking at Dakota pointedly.

"oh I'm so sorry that I told Ace anything and that Ace thought that it would be nice to invite Peter" Dakota said sarcastically.

"speaking of Ace and Peter where are they?" Ava asked

"maybe they took the next elevator with Gene" Dakota answered

"better them than us I say" Paul responded with a straight face. "because you couldn't have paid me a million dollars to stand with him in that elevator like they had to and try and diffuse his temper." Paul explained as he sat up on the bed and removed his shoes.

At that response there was a knock on the door. Dakota got up and opened it and let both Peter and Ace into the room.

"thank god that's over with" Peter said with a huge sigh and he walks past Dakota and lays on the bed with Paul and Ava.

"was he really that mad?" Ava asked with concern in her voice

"hell yeah...we couldn't make that stupid elevator move any faster..cause we just wanted out of that thing" Ace said as he walked to the mini fridge and grabbed a beer and started chugging it.

"well I guess it was as bad as you say it is since he's driven you to binge drink" Dakota said with a smirk

"well maybe if we just give him some time alone then he could cool off" Paul said hopeful.

"I doubt that..once we got out of the elevator we had to fight him to not go in this direction in case he really did want to come after you guys" Peter explained

"what a drama queen" Ava said

With that Ace finished his beer and put the can in the little trash can and stood next to Dakota and looked back at Peter, Paul and Ava who were laying on the bed.

"well I guess we'll get going" Ace said with a smile as he took Dakota's hand as Dakota quickly added "bye guys" as they walked out of the room and back to their own.

After the two left Peter got up out of the bed. "I guess I'll be leaving to..." Peter said as he started to walk towards the door.

"you don't have to go if you don't want to Peter" Ava said with a smile on her face "we can all go do something?" She offered as she sat up.

"nah...I'm fine wouldn't wanna encroach on your being a couple things" Peter said with a dismissive wave of his hand and he also walked out of the room.

Once the door closed Ava looked over at Paul. "now I feel bad that he left..." Ava sighed as she laid back into the bed.

"aww I wouldn't say that he wasn't right about leaving us alone..because I would love to start off from where we stopped at last night.." Paul murmured as he lightly pinned Ava underneath him.

"stopped? We didn't stop last night, so if your thinking about doing that all over again you can think again. I mean yes I am immortal but even that can only help so much in certain situations you know—"Ava rambled as Paul stopped her by leaning down and kissing her until she had to pull away to catch her breath.

"then again starting from where we stopped wouldn't be a bad idea since we have a couple hours to kill until we have to go down to the recording studio" Ava said with a smile on her face.

"good cause I was just thinking the same thing" Paul replied as Ava started to unbutton his button his button-down shirt, with some difficulty which ended up with her just ripping the shirt open.

Paul stared down at her "well aren't we in a hurry" he said with a husky laugh as he removed the tattered shirt and leaned back down to capture her mouth in a mind-blowing kiss that had her head spinning.