Part 32

"so when exactly were you going to tell me about this little plan of yours" Dakota said with her arms crossed, glaring at Paul and Ava.

"what are you talking about? I just heard about this from her!" Paul yelled back getting up and walking out of the room.

"what the hell Dakota?" Ava said "why do you have to always piss him off?"

"well maybe if you didn't go planning things behind my back then maybe it wouldn't happen" Dakota said as shook her head.

"plus you know how could you even come about with that idea to resurrect him?" Dakota continued

"well he told me about it" Ava said as she got up out of bed.

"why were you even coming in here so early in the morning?" Ava asked

"I wanted to tell Paul about the guys' condition and to see if you woke up yet" Dakota replied as she watched Ava walk out of the room.

"hey where are you going?" Dakota asked

"I'm going to find Paul!" Ava yelled as she ran down the hallway down to where the elevators are.

Once she got to the elevators she pushed the down button and waited for the elevator to arrive. As she was waiting she looked at her reflection in the stainless steel of the elevator doors and saw darkness in her eyes.

"well thank god it's late out so no one will be walking around" Ava said to herself as the elevator door opened

Once she was on the ground floor she walked to the only place that would be open in the hotel, the bar. When she walked in she saw Paul sitting at the bar drinking a drink. She walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"so what was that all about back there? You walking away and all?" Ava asked as he grabbed his drink and took a big sip of it and recoiling at the taste.

"what the hell! That's booze...I thought after that photo shoot you were going to back off the hooch?" Ava said as she slid the drink back to him.

Paul rolled his eyes and said "if I help you...are you going to leave?"

"why would you ask something like that of me?" Ava said as Paul looked up from his drink.

"because your cousin coming after us is the only reason why you're here...right? And once he's taken out of the picture and your...husband or whatever he is is back in...aren't you going to leave and be with him?" Paul said as he turned back to his drink and sipped it.

"no...I'm not and you know why because being with him...when I was with him we were both reckless all the time...and with you....I'm the best version of myself that I could imagine" Ava said honestly as she put her hand on his arm. "I mean even though you don't understand how horrible I am for you...I've already put you and your friends through hell and you still want me around." Ava continued with a slight smile on her face.

"well what if I don't care..." Paul said as he turned toward Ava and brushed a stray hair behind her ear and smiled. "plus if I can live through your cousin I think I can live through anything..."

"really? Are you sure about that?" Ava asked with a smirk on her face, as her eyes changed to black once again.

Paul moved slightly back from her in shock. "are you alright Ava?"

"you know I've never felt better maybe resurrecting Jonathan doesn't have to happen you know..." Ava said as she grabbed Paul's drink once again and took a sip of it.

"what are you talking about?" Paul asked

"well what if there was a way that we could fix this situation" Ava said

"how?" Paul asked

Ava smiled once again as she pushed Paul off of the barstool so fast that he couldn't react. She pinned Paul down against the floor and said "why...by not having to go through this alone of course" as she quickly bit his neck as he screamed out in pain until he passed out from the pain.

Once Paul passed out Ava pulled away from his neck and wiped the blood from her face and wiped his neck wound.

"ugh...I don't know how vampires do it...human blood just doesn't taste good" Ava said to herself as she bit her own wrist and put it toward his mouth as he slowly ingested the blood. Ava took her wrist away and continued to look down at him and brushed his hair out of his face and smiled.

"now all we have to do is wait...then the fun can begin..." Ava said as she picked him up with ease and walked back to the elevators whistling as she walked.