CHAPTER TEN

⚜️

"Why, Hunter? Why would it make you angry?"

"BECAUSE," he yelled frustrated, finally letting his eyes meet mine "because it makes me jealous."

Hunter? Jealous?

The thought almost made me laugh, but I didn't get to voice my skepticism as he continued to speak.

"I was jealous of how he would hug you and touch you, how he would flirt and you would flirt right back." There was a force in his lowered voice that would make a deaf man feel the agony he felt. "I wanted to pound that face of his, every time he would kiss your cheek, or put his hands around your waist " his words answer my un-asked question

"I was just jealous because that's supposed to be me." he whispered finally letting his eyes meet mine, swarming in them an emotion so strong it knocked the breath out of me.

But even as I took a step back, unable to handle the look he gave me, Hunter took multiple towards me, his hands resting on my hips, but i had no idea if it was an attempt to ground me or him.

"I was jealous because I'm falling for you." He didn't have to say it, it was clear in his eyes, but I was glad he did.

And instead of speaking, I hoped my actions could convey what my words couldn't as I crashed my lips on his, letting the sparks of ecstasy take over my body. 

Hunters POV

⚠️WARNING:⚠️
Steamy scenes ahead

All the anger and hurt washed away as her soft, warm, and strawberry tasting lips landed on my own.

I've kissed girls before, but never had it felt like this, never did butterflies flap around my stomach.
Yet with her, a fûcking monkey tribe was dancing in there, my heart raced faster than the bike she rode today as her fingers traced my biceps before traveling up to my neck, tugging slightly at the short strands of hair making me moan and squeeze her hips tighter.

I didn't even realize that I was moving us, until I felt the back of my fingers and knuckles scrap against the wall.

I licked her lower lip before taking it between my teeth and nibbling on it slightly, she was quick to give me entrance, letting our tongues collide, and dance in a fight for dominance.

One of my hands traveled up to her neck, angling her head in a way to give better access, as the other slid down to her round cheek, giving it a firm squeeze, earning a moan from her; a sound that made my painfully hard member throb further.

The laud groan that escaped my lips as she slipped her fingers into my boxers was swallowed by her mouth.

Our breaths were heavy as I removed my lips from hers, only to leave a kiss trail across her jaw, down to her neck, sucking, nibbling and kissing the soft skin as my hands roamed all the way to her exposed thighs, hoisting her up.

A gasp escaped her lips, her fingers tugging harder at my hair, her legs squeezing tighter around my waist as her hot core rubbed against my hard on.

I pulled back, letting my forehead rest against hers, I couldn't take it any further with her, not before she was ready.

Her fingers left my hair, only to trace over my face, her thumb trailing over my lips making me snap my eyes open.

"I want this." she whispered, her eyes full of burning desire as she looked at me.