CHAPTER NINE

⚜️

"We're going to be late!" Hunters voice echoed in the room just as i finished tying the laces of my black combat boots.

Looking up starting at his all black Nikes, to the trousers held up with a leather belt, a turtleneck tucked underneath, my eyes wondered to his face only to notice him checking me out as well.

Clad in all black -as I usually do for events like tonight's- starting with the figure hugging halter neck cropped top, with the leather jacket above and ending with the high-waist cargo pants.

His eyes darted to mine as I stood, a smirk forming on my red painted lips making him clear his throat as red tinged his ears.

"Ready?" Instead of properly answering my question, he only nodded in the direction of the garage before starting on his track there

The short trip soon ended and the next thing you know he was gesturing for me to choose my ride, and I did not hesitate to take the the Ninjas keys making him smirked before tossing a helmet my way helmet.

Unlike my my fire-truck-red MTT Y2K Turbine superbike, the Kawasaki Ninja H2R was a matte black with glossy black for highlights.

He opened the door to his car, and stood there for a second looking at me putting the helmet on before fastening it in place, "Common they're waiting for us outside" he said before getting in his car, opening the garage door and letting me lead.

It didn't take us long as we raced to the meeting spot, three cars and four bikes already being there, waiting for us.

With a quick check out I noticed that just like us, there are ten people, five girls by five guys, spread out such that two girls and two guys were perched on their bikes while the rest were in the cars.

We parked facing them, but unlike their two bikes, three cars, two bikes semi-circle, Hunter and I parked next to each other while the rest semi-circled behind us; just in case someone tried to sneak from the back.

A guy around our age with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes came out of a black and blue sports car, he was wearing black jeans, a blue T-shirt, a black leather jacket and some blue converse, and the fact is, not just anyone can pull off a leather jacket, this dude was a prime example.

He headed towards us, completely ignoring Hunter as he took my hand in his kissing it, and when his lips lingered there I snatched it disgust taking over me, yet I forced my face to stay as it is, fighting the glare that wanted to shoot his way

"You must be the Devils Angel." his smirk never leaving his lips, well his attempt at it at least.

"And you are?" I adapted a bored tone as I analyzed his gang, the injuries that would be sustained if a fight broke out, confident that my group would be the one walking out unscathed except for maybe a broken nose, a black eye or a split lip

"Zack Leo" he said confidence radiating off him in waves

"Lets get this over with" Hunter grumbled earning a hum of approval from me

"The money?" My tone still as bored

"The knives and guns?" he imitated my question "lets not forget the weed."

My response was a nod making Kayle and Drew bring out the knives and guns, each in separate cases, while Chris got the weed.

"The money?" I asked again this time slightly more forceful, but nevertheless he motioned for one of his followers to bring the money

"Heres the money " he said making me smirk

On cue, SJ walks over with the bill counter which detects counterfeit bills at the same time.