Chapter 2:

Dom POV

We've gathered to hold Han's funeral.

"They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind...is not to die. But he put you in this grave, so now I'll do the same to him." I said to myself as I laid the picture of Giselle on Han's casket, making the cross over my chest.

I could hear Brian, Roman and Tej talking behind me.

"I can't do no more funerals." Roman said.

"First Han.." Tej started as I saw a black car driving slowly in the distance. "Now Hobbs is laid out, of all people We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?"

"I hope so, that means he's close." Brian said.

"Just promise me Brian, no more funerals." Roman asked.

Brian said one more, his and I couldn't agree more.

After that, I hoped into my car and followed the black car.

I swerved, ran lights and speed limits to do so. I was going to catch him no matter what.

I followed him into an underground parking lot, both revving our engines.

We both surged  forward, crashing into each others cars head first. Then he gets out of his car, so I began getting out of mine.

"You never should mess with a mans family." He said.

"I told your brother he same thing." I rolled my shoulder, cracking it. "Reinforced your chassis. Just like going into the ring with weighted gloves."

"Your mistake." He said. "I'm not here to play games. See, you and me...We're from different worlds. Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to."

"Stick around." I told him, raising a metal pipe. "You think this was gonna be a street fight?"

Gunshots were than heard, causing me to look up to people entering from the roof. Deckard  focused on shooting at them as he took steps back, eventually running away leaving his damaged car.

A jeep rolled in and a man got out. Men were then holding their rifles pointing them at me.              "On the ground! Now!"

Two men tried attacking me, so I struck them both, but held the second by his neck.

"Woah, woah! Easy guys. We're on the same team here." The man exiting the jeep says.

"Mr. Toretto...I'm here on the recommendation.. of a, mutual friend of ours. Mr. Hobbs."

"Who the hell are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"Me? I'm just a guy. I'm Mr. Nobody." He answered.

"That's a big entrance for nobody." I said. "And the guy who put our mutual friend in the hospital... you just let him get away."

"I think I might've just saved your a** there, Dom."

I furrowed my eyebrows listening. "Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there? He's beginning to turn a little blue." After a few more seconds, I let him go. "I appreciate that. Ah, here they come. Listen, Dom. There's a war going on between shadows and ghost like me. You and your team unwittingly walked into the middle of it in London and it appears it's now followed you home. It's up to you. I'm gonna have a beer. You're welcome to join me. By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your files, not only detailed.. It's, extremely entertaining." He said as he uncapped a Corona, handing it to me. I took it hesitantly. We began walking into a meeting room.

"Look Shaw's power is that he's a shadow. He's really good at getting in and out of places without being seen and leaving nothing but a body count in his wake. He's a legitimate English bada**. But to be honest with you Dom, I don't give two shi** about Deckard Shaw, it's you I want. Because you and I can help each other get what we both need."

"I'm listening." I said, taking a swing of beer.

"Just recently, a private military company led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jackande kidnapped a hacker known only by the name "Ramsey," Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this rightfully so, because this Ramsey has created something interesting." He turned to a guy. "Bring it up."

"Yes sir."

"Say hello... to God's eye." Mr. Nobody continued. "Now this little bastar* hacks into anything that's on a digital network. That means every cellphone, satellite, ATM machine and computer simultaneously. If it's got a microphone or lens, God's eye can use it to find you."

"So you invited me here to show me a tracking device." I said.

"On steroids. Lots of them... Let me put it to you this way. It took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden. With this, we could locate him anywhere on the planet in a couple of hours. Now that's a serious piece of machinery..that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands. But for some very nauseating, political reasons..any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity.. has been strictly ruled out. And that's why I need you."

"But why do I need you?" I asked. "I mean.. I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the coronas, let Shaw come."

"You could do that. How's that working out for you so far?" He asked. "You got one friend in the ground, another in the hospital  and then of course there's that little issue of the bomb that destroyed your home. Shaw lives in a world that doesn't play by your rules. Like it, or not.. you live in that world now too. You wanna know how to kill a shadow? You just shine a little light on it. If you get the God's eye for me.. I've already got authorization for you to use it until you get Shaw." I stared at him "Well that's the windup and the pitch. Now that I've given you this incredibly sensitive and highly classified information... What do you think Toretto?"

"I think you already know what I'm gonna do."

"Good." He said.

He went to walk away, but I said, "But, it'll be my way." He stopped.

"And my crew."

Chapter 2 finished, hope you enjoy. More C and Tej action in the future!