Chapter 3:

(A/N: First, I hope you all are doing well, hows your mental health right now?

Shorter chapter than usual, but the next one will be longer and make up for it. I took an unexpeted break from this book. The reasoning being lack of motivation for it as well as busy in my personal life. You guys read, forget to vote and do not comment and that kind of makes me think well, what am I even writing for you know? I do try to interact on my page, but usually no response. I will ask you guys to try to interact, I promise I don't bite at all. I want to thank @Kayleigh309 for always asking for the updates and @bobly3412 for the comments. A big thanks to you all that read as well, wouldn't be here without you.

Also, side note: If any of you are interested in the mcu universe I have a book called Inhale located on my page.)

Dom POV:

"I assumed you might say that. Which is why I've taken the liberty of gathering your team." Mr. Nobody responded.

I then turned around to see my crew; Tej, Roman and Brian getting out of black SUV's.

We went down the stairs to greet them and I hear Roman say, "That is crazy."

"What the hell is going on here?"

Instead of answering, we all just gathered around a rectangular electronic table.

"Our intelligence suggest that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range." Mr. Nobody started. "If they clear this range and reach their destinations..Ramsey's as good as gone."

"So let me get this straight. There's only one road that leads in or out..? Sheer drops on every side. A motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile on either direction?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, that's about it." Mr. Nobody answered.

"You done?" Some guy asked Roman, in which he responded,

"No, I'm not done." Looking towards Tej, Brian and I.

"So you all wanted me to break into a police station, fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank. I wasn't happy about it, but I did it. Then you came up with this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes, ever. I shot that sh*t outta the sky." He says making a gun with his hands.

"It's nothing, but this right here my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life."

"I forgot that you were the only one to bring that plane down." Tej responded, looking up from the game he was playing.

"No, only thing I've ever seen him take down was "No knees" Denise. Remember? At prom?" Brian said, causing him and Tej to laugh as Brian held up two fingers.

"Really, Brian? You're gonna do that right here?" Roman says. "See, y'all tryna get me off my point. All I'm saying is, I'm tired of everybody around me making all the decision. This time, I lead. Seriously, if I don't start making decisions I'm out."

"Alright Roman, what do you got?" I asked him.

"I mean, I wouldn't try to get into the whole leadership thing, like, now. You know what I'm saying? I'm just kind of talking about like, at some point. Like, you know, when we.." He pauses.

"Whatever. I mean, I think..let's hit it from here." He says, manipulating the digital map on the table.

"I don't think that's. The guy, Sheppard started.

"No, don't think. That's my job." Roman said.

"Okay. It is impossible to hit it there. That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain." Sheppard said, moving around the table, causing Brian to move to stand next to Tej.

"Why? Because you cannot physically access it." He finished.

"Now see, that's what makes it so sweet because it's the place they least expect us to hit them from." Roman answers.

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's on to something here." Brian said."

"What do you think Dom?"

"Here?" I asked Roman, leaning over the table and pointing at the circled spot.

"Yeah." Roman nodded.

"I think we got a plan." I said.

"Completely wrong thinking and I like it." Mr. Nobody says for the first time in awhile.

"You see? I'm good at this." Roman said.

"Good?" Sheppard asked. "Okay. How are you planning on getting on that road?" He ask as he expands the map.

"Well, Tej?" Roman said after a few seconds.

"I think I may actually have a plan for that." Tej said.

"What?" I delegated. That's what good leaders do." He said rocking back and forth awkwardly. "Leader!" He made a motion with his hands signifying he was the leader.

"You know, when I was reading your files...I was impressed with what you've accomplished with your team. But, meeting them now, I gotta say Dom, you truly have a gift." Mr. Nobody says, as he begins walking down the hall.

"Consider my workshop your new playhouse. I think you'll find our cars...extremely appealing and your team is now almost complete." He finishes, as we turn to see Letty and Carmen walking in the room.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. ❤️