Chapter 6:

Doms Pov:

Getting off of the elevator with Letty, she looked beautiful. Guess I was staring because Letty asked "What? Something wrong?" 

"There's a billion things wrong, but not in this moment."

"You look handsome." she replied.

Not used to wearing suit jackets, I replied with "I feel awkward."

"You and me both" as she fixed my tie.

"Seeing you dressed like this..just reminds me of something." I told her, which she asked of what.

"Old times." was all I said, taking hold of her hand and checking with her one last time before the doors of the elevator opened. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmen's Pov:

As I was making my way up the stairs, Tej grabbed hold on my arm. Kissing me as if telling me to be safe. I nodded  afterwards. 

"You're beautiful in that dress, maybe after this is all done, we can move away, a nice beach, whatever you want."

I sighed knowing these things never seem to end, but nodded agreeing, 

"I'm happy wherever you are, I just hope that's something we're able to have."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No listen man. They're telling me they party like this everyday. On this level, they party everyday. This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'mma start a new culture. It's called "Blarab." You know, like Black Arab?" I heard Roman say through the earpiece. 

Letty and I made eye contact, rolling our eyes playfully. 

"How are we looking Tej?" Dom asked through the earpiece. 

"We're almost in position." Tej replied.

"Ok, so this is how we work this. We gotta move in sync if we're gonna pull this off so let's..go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their role. Roman, that means you."

"You know what? You're being real unprofessional right now,Tej." Roman said causing me to lightly chuckle, I swear they were brothers or something, wish we could have invited him.

"the God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car.. which he keeps in a safe room vault." Tej continued.

"Now I make 8 to 10 playing closed security." Brian started. 

"Not to mention the prince..and his personal bodyguards." Dom finished.

"Security cameras are clustered by the north wall that's where the vault is." Brian said.

'Now to get into the vault, we gotta tap into the security system..which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom." Tej said.

"Alright guys, we're going in." Letty voiced before we turned to walk where the prince's bedroom was. 

"What type of prince has a house party in the house he sleeps in?" I asked through the earpiece, causing Tej and Brian to chuckle. 

"Excuse me?" Letty said, getting the man's attention. "I was just looking for-"

"The party is that way" he stated dismissively. 

"What/" Letty said, looking behind her.

"This room is off-" he started before Letty knocked him out.