Chapter 4:

Third Person POV:

We're in the plane getting ready to be dropped off at the target point.

The cars were rocking  due to some minor turbulence. 

"Hey Roman, you're freaking out ain't you?" Tej asked over the walkie-talkie.

"No."

"Yeah you are." 

"I said no." Roman said getting agitated. 

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Tej said causing everyone to chuckle. 

"As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well being. Which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Can you just chill out man."

"No hay nada enfriar en eso." Carmen said more so to herself chuckling, which Tej heard and smiled at.

"I have seen some crazy sh*t Dom, but this really could make some waves. So let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody said.

"Don't I always?" Dom said looking over to letter, while she looks back at him.

"I tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time...and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of corona." He said.

"You'd be doing yourself a favor."

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing here?" Roman asked.

"Come on Rome. This was your plan, you gotta embrace it." Briann answered. 

"No, this was not my plan." 

An alarm then went off with a red light flashing. The back of the plane began to open up. Carmen took a deep breath and kissed her cross.

"Ah yeah, here we go again. Game time." Brian said.

"Roman, you need some fresh air?" 

"Cause you about to get a whole lot of it." Tej said.

The plane reached the target point shortly after.

Dom reversed out first, followed by Brian, Letty, Carmen and Tej.

"Everybody good? Everybody make it out?" Brian asked.

"Rome, what's up man? Talk to me, come on!"

"I can't do it."

"The hell you can't! Come on man. You throw that thing in reverse and get you a*s out here now!"

"Look I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying." Roman said.

"Now isn't the time!"

"I'mma stay up here with the pilot."

"We're gonna circle around and make sure we're holding them down from up here."

"We're running out of time! The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything."  Letty yelled through the walkie-talkie trying to help. 

"Tej?" Dom said.

"Well.. nosotras intentamos." Carmen said.

"Listen man, listen I'm sorry to let y'all down okay? I'mma go ahead and stay up here."

"No brother, I'm sorry to let you down." Tej said right before he pushed the button which released Romans parachute, pulling him outside the plane and into the bare sky.