Chapter 1:

Brian's POV:

Jack was playing with his toy car on the porch.

"Alright buddy, we gotta go or we'll be late." I said as I walked out with his backpack, making sure to pick him up.

"Okay, uh.. What do you think? Parking bake slide right up to the school?" I asked him.

"Where's mommy?" Jack asked, still playing with his toy car.

"I don't know, she's up there. She's coming." I answered him.

"Oh." was his response.

"Watch your head." I told him in his seat and buckling him up.

"You ready?" I asked Jack." There we go." I said as I finished buckling him in, making sure he was comfortable and secure.

He threw his toy car out.

"Hey buddy, cars don't fly." I said, bending down to get his car.

"Cars don't fly!" Jack repeated, causing me to chuckle a little.

I was really a father, this was really my family. I couldn't ask for anything better than this. Nothing in this world mattered more than my family and their safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dom's POV:

"Dom, you have a package out here." I heard Mia yell. "From Tokyo."

I walked outside, with her. "Tokyo? What's Han trying to convert me over to a turbo charger?" I asked, causing us both to chuckle as we watched Brian and Jack interact.

Jack threw his car out the car, causing Brian to pick it up, letting him know cars don't fly.

I looked towards my sister. "Brian in a minivan." I said to her. "Things have changed."

"He's struggling Dom." She told me. "He doesn't want me to see it... but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell. I tried to talk to him the other night..Do you know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars...he misses the bullets.." She said to me. sadly smiling.

"Let him settle in, give him time."

She looked up at me. "How does nine months sound?"

I looked at her. Is she saying what I think she is? She smiled and nodded, as if already knowing.     "I'm having another baby."

She looked down again, before looking back at me, that when I got it.

"And you didn't tell him, did you?" I asked and by the look on her face, she answered my question. "You gotta tell him." I told her.

She looked back at Brian and Jack. "I don't want him to be disappointed with his life...with me." She said, then returning her eyes to look at me.

"He will never be disappointed with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to him." I told her, causing her to hug me.

"Thank you." She said before going to join her family, that's when my phone rung.

"Yeah?" I asked, answering the phone without checking who it might be.

"Dominic Toretto." A British voice said. "You don't know me...you're about to."

I looked at my phone and that's when I noticed the call was coming from Tokyo, then I looked back at the package... from Tokyo.

I ran to protect Mia and the baby, "Get down!" I yelled, tackling her out the way of the house as it explodes.

Mia and I laid there in shock. We looked over to see Brian had been smashed into the window, but managed to keep their son safe.