Chapter 1 {Date}

Feitan

A... Date? "What is a "date" Y/N?"

You

"Oh, well, a date is when two lovers go out and have fun with each other!"

Feitan

"And since we are "lovers", we can have a "date?"

You

Ah! My cheeks are turning red! "Y-Yes, if you want to,"

Feitan

"So... What is this way of having "fun"?"

You

"I'd say like... You know, going out to eat at a restaurant or going out to go to an amusement park."

Feitan

"I don't find any of that fun. Can we go on a date, but have fun in our own way?"

You

"Well, I guess so." Shit! A thought just entered my head! It's making me turn even redder!

Feitan 

I got up from my seat and grabbed her hand, leading her to a small town. 

You

"Where are you taking me, Feitan?"

Feitan

"It is a surprise. I think you will like it. Stay here for a moment please."

You

"Alright." I stood in the spot he told me to stay in, and he was back in 30 seconds. "That was pretty quick!"

Feitan

"Well, I don't want to keep you waiting. That is not what I would like to do."

You

"Hehe."

Feitan

I grabbed her hand again and led her to the top of a high hill. 

You

"Woah! That's amazing!" Look at all of those explosions! The sound of the people screaming, the sound of explosions, it amazes me!

Feitan

"Did I do a good job for you?"

You

"You did an amazing job! It's wonderful!" I see these explosions as fireworks that are just scaring the other people.

Feitan

"I like this "date". When can we go on another one?"

You

"We can go on another date whenever you like, Feitan."

Feitan

"Whenever I like?"

You

"Whenever you like."

Feitan

I smiled at her, she smiled right back at me. "Y/N, do you want to get stronger?"

You

"Stronger?"

Feitan

"Because... I can teach you. If you want me to. I've never taught anyone my methods, actually. But I'd like to teach you."

You

"Really?! You'd like to teach me?!"

Feitan

"Yes. I would."

You

Wow... Having a really strong villain teach you methods of how to become stronger is just so much!

Feitan

It's been almost a month, and Y/N's physical strength is improving. She will no longer have to refer to herself as a "tool" that the rest of us spiders use. She might even be able to go on a mission by herself in the next month.

You

"A mission by myself?! Really?!"

Chrollo

"Yes. That's correct."

You

"Wh-What if I mess up, what if I-"

Chrollo

"You won't mess up, I promise. Feitan was the one training you, was he not?"

You

"Yeah... He was."

Chrollo

"So don't think once about saying that you're "too weak". That would just be calling Feitan's training methods horrible."

You

"You're right. I will do this mission."

Feitan

What should I be so worried about? She will be safe. She will do well on this mission. She will be fine alone... Maybe it's that she's going on her first independent mission.

You

"Feitan, there's no need to worry about me. I wouldn't want you nervous during your battles while I'm gone." I told him, fixing his crooked bandana. 

Feitan

"What if something bad will happen to you? We won't be there to save you..."

You

"Nothing bad will happen to me, I promise. You've taught me how to get stronger through out the whole month. There's no way that an enemy will lose to me now."

Feitan

"Yes... Yes. Nothing bad will happen to you."

You

"Okay, I'll return in three days. I'll be back with plenty of gifts for everyone." I slicked his hair back and kissed him on the forehead before exiting the hideout. I suppose Chrollo's request for such a large mission is unusual, but I think I understand now. Feitan has taught me a lot, even though I'm not as strong as the others. I should defend myself. I'm not going to be the same useless girl I used to be. I began my journey with a determined expression on my face.