Chapter 14 {Blinded}

You

"I-I'm sorry, say that again?"

Chrollo

"I apologize for doing this to you both."

Chrollo was as calm as could be when he spoke.

Feitan

"You're saying you're the one who did this?"

Chrollo

"Yes, that's correct. I apologize."

You

"May I ask how exactly you put me into Feitan's body, and you put Feitan into my body?"

Chrollo

"An enemy attacked, and I didn't know what to do since I-"

Phinks

"It was my fault."

Chrollo

"Phinks, you don't have to-"

Phinks

"An enemy attacked, Chrollo and everyone else was in danger, I didn't have time to think and I just released an attack from Chrollo's book. It seems that I threw out the wrong one, and I cast it on you two. I'm surprised, you two were sleeping through the whole thing."

Feitan

"What happened to the enemy in the end?"

Machi

"I woke up and sliced it to bits. You can see its smudged blood over there."

You

"Woah... So I really missed out on all that, huh?"

Chrollo

"Sorry to have both of you panicking."

Feitan

"There is a way to turn us back. Right?..."

Chrollo

...

You

"Are you kidding?! There's no way to put us back to ourselves?!"

Chrollo

"Well, the skill that I stole doesn't really have a "cure" to it."

Feitan

"We're stuck like this?"

Phinks

"Don't be so negative. While we're searching for something that will turn Y/N back to normal, we can also search for something that will put both of you back to normal. If that makes sense."

Everyone stood up and resumed their search.

You

"Where do we look today, Feitan?"

Feitan

"I'll think."

You

"No! Not this again! Last time you were "thinking", we ended up late!"

Feitan

"The other day I almost thought of something... I need to think."

You

"But-!"

Feitan

"Thinking..."

You sighed and sat on the grass, waiting for Feitan to come up with an idea.

Feitan

"I got an id-"

Both of your phones rang at the same time. It was checked by both of you.

You

"Ah! Shalnark found something!"

Feitan

"Oh... I just had an idea."

You completely disregarded him and dashed to Shalnark's location, as he stated in the text you received.

You

"Shalnark! Shalnark! You found something?!"

Feitan trailed you, but you were moving too quickly for him to keep up with you, which was unexpected. You were under the impression that it should be the other way around.

Shalnark

"Yeah. This Chimera Ant makes antidotes. She must have something to turn you back into a human."

???

"Yes. I want to help you. Where are you?"

You

Is she blind? "Uh- Yes, I'm right here."

The rest of the group arrived shortly after you and Feitan. It was explained to them by Shalnark.

???

"You're not a Chimera Ant... You are perfectly fine."

As she touched your face and hair, the chimera ant said those words. Feitan's face and hair, to be precise.

You

"Oh... That's right."

???

"Hm?"

You

"You see- I'm actually the Chimera Ant that needs to be transformed, but somebody made me and my comrade... Switch bodies." I gave Phinks a quick look with an angry expression. "D-Do you have anything that could possibly make us switch back?"

???

"I'm afraid I do not. The antidotes I make are only able to be performed on Chimera Ants. If it is performed on a human, they will simply die. 

Feitan

Death?

You

"Oh- Then..." 

You tried to send the message to Shalnark and the rest of the troupe that you had no idea what to say.

Feitan

"We have to search for something else that will switch me and Y/N back to ourselves. If we can't do that, then Y/N won't be able to turn back to herself."

???

"Okay then. I do need some rest, so I suggest you both go search for something that will switch you back first."