Chapter 15 {Ghost?}

Chrollo

"Pakunoda, I want you to watch over the blind ant. Don't let anything hurt her or harm her, we need her if we want Y/N to be a human again. The rest of us will go out and search for something or someone that will switch Feitan and Y/N back."

Pakunoda

"Understood."

Except for Paku, Feitan, you, and the rest of the troupe went out to search once more.

You

"Do any of you know some type of person who's good with spirits and all?"

Shizuku

"Sorry, but I've no idea what that means."

You

*Sigh* "I figured."

Chrollo

"Okay, everyone. We're in the city. I suggest we split up and wear disguises."

You

"Yeah, especially when I look like this."

There was a lot in the city. It was so amazing. You couldn't help yourself from becoming distracted from your true purpose for being there.

Feitan

"Y/N, what is that?"

You

"Wait- You don't know what it is?"

Feitan remained silent, his bandana covering his face.

You

"No! No! Don't be embarrassed, it's fine!"

Feitan

"I never said I was embarrassed..."

You

"Whatever! Anyways, that thing is called a-"

Even if you were aware that he knew what most of the things were, you told him almost everything you saw in the city.

You

"Hehe, you're cute when you're clueless."

Feitan

"I'm not clueless!"

You

"Okay, okay!"

Feitan

"I just wanted to see what the purpose of that object was."

Children

"Ghost! Ghost!"

One of the children bumped into you. 

Child

"Eh?"

You gave it an eerie look as you looked down at it. The thing is, you didn't intend for it to be frightening.

Child

"Ahh! The ghost has possessed her!"

Even though you were wearing a disguise, the child was able to see your face. It mistook you for a ghost, but it only said that because of your Chimera Ant appearance.

They were fleeing from something. You went to the location where they fled and entered. It didn't matter if you were allowed or not; you went anyway.

You

"Hello?"

???

"Who are you?!"

You

"Jeez, I just wanted to check out the place."

They looked terrified once they locked their gaze on you - or should I say Feitan.

Phinks dashed behind the person and covered their mouth just as they were about to scream.

You

Oh right... I should probably explain it to this person. "Please, please shut up."

???

"Mm?!"

You

"Ba-Based on the room itself, I think you can help me."

You told Phinks to take his hand away from the person's face.

???

"Help you with what?!..."

You

"Well- You see- How do I put it... Uh- I'm actually that person over there."

???

"Oh! I see!"

Feitan

This person understood that so easily?"

???

"Yes, yes... I get exactly what you're saying."

You

"Please don't be afraid of the Chimera Ant, I can only turn back into a human if I get back into my own body."

???

"Yes, yes. Come now, sit here."

Shizuku

"Shalnark, what are they doing?"

Shalnark

"I've no idea, but let's just watch."

Chrollo

"I assume this is supposed to help us on our journey to turn Y/N back into a human. So I'll allow it."

???

"Take a seat. I want both of you to hold hands, but one of your hands has to stay on this sphere."

Your right hand was linked to Feitan's left hand, and your left hand was linked to the sphere in the same way that Feitan's right hand was linked to the sphere.

You

Now what?...

Feitan

Absolute silence.