Chapter 6 {Y/N}

Feitan

Is that... Is that her?

Shizuku

"Hey, Feitan! Pay attention!"

Feitan

"Hm." I want to look over to her and say something, but I'm far too busy at the moment, fighting off these weaklings.

You

They hold so much power! The queen will surely be satisfied!

Phinks

"Hey, it's her!"

Feitan

Something is... Off. Something is very off about her. "Wait, don't go running to her."

Phinks

"Eh? Why's that?"

Shizuku

"Oh, I know! Feitan wants her all to himself!"

Feitan

"That's not it. Something is wrong with her."

Chrollo

"Feitan is correct..."

Shizuku

"Well, she looks completely normal to..." What is that? That... That thing is not Y/N!

Kalluto

"Is this the girl? That's the girl I'm replacing?"

Phinks

"Kid, we gotta get out of here."

Kalluto

"Huh- Why?"

Phinks

"That isn't Y/N."

You

As I walk closer, they back up farther... Are they afraid? Are they afraid of the power I hold?

Kalluto

"Who... Who is that then?"

Phinks

"It's something dangerous. Far too dangerous for us to be near."

You

They're running... Why run? They must be afraid.

Feitan

Why are we running? Why am I running? That's her, is it not? But... She gives off something far different. Her presence isn't kind-hearted anymore. It's exactly the opposite.

Chrollo

We all ran away from her... Or... That thing, and got far away. We should be safe now, I'm sure of it.

Pakunoda

We saw something vast, almost as if everything was moving at a snail's pace. There was an explosion right there. Right in front of our eyes, something was exploding. There was no way to avoid it, no way to get away from it.

Shalnark

The next thing I know, I wake up. I wake up and see every other spider with me. But nobody's awake yet. Where am I?

Feitan

I want to wake up. I'm unable to wake up. Why am I unable to wake up? There's... Someone is resting their head on my shoulder. Is it her? Is it Y/N? Finally, my eyes open... She isn't in the room. There is no one there. Nobody is resting their head on my shoulder. Hey... It's been over three days now. Where have you gone? What have you been up to?

You

Just a bit more time. Then, they shall be devoured. We'll be the most powerful!

Feitan

It's her... That thing is her. Did she turn into a Chimera Ant? Is it my fault that she's like this? It's my fault, isn't it? I did a horrible job training her.

You

He looks... He looks familiar.

Phinks

"Hey... Feitan."

Feitan

So... I'm not the only one awake.

Phinks

"Are you actually crying?"

Feitan

Yes, really. I'm sure I'm crying. Wow, I hadn't even noticed. Y/N is the only thing that has kept me alive. But now that she's on the other side, I think I don't have to worry about staying alive... What the hell am I saying? If Y/N had read my thoughts, she would hit me across the cheek...

Chrollo

"Everybody, don't look so sad. We'll get out of-"

You

"No, you won't. The rope on all of your wrists isn't ordinary rope."

Chrollo

Why am I so terrified? I'm not sure why I'm displaying it. It's not about me... Everyone else, on the other hand, is terrified. It's plain to see. That thing isn't Y/N. It's almost as if Y/N was washed out and someone else took her place.

Feitan

"Y/N."

You

Eh? Who the hell is Y/N?

Feitan

"Y/N."

You

It's getting kind of creepy... He's been saying "Y/N" over and over again, and he won't stop...

Feitan

"Y/N."

You

What is this pain in my head?! Why so sudden?! Why now?!

...

You

I see. "Feitan."