Soulmate and hiding

Naruko pov

"Team nr. 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruna........" as Iruka-sensei called first name to team 7, Sakura was sulking because she need to be with me. But I truly don't care. "And Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka-sensei said and Sakura has change her exprecions. 'Why I need to be with them?' I ask to my friend, Kurama. "Who knows." Kurama said.

An hour later

"And where is our sensei?" Sakura ask. "Who knows, maybe forgot the time." I said. As Sakura wanted to open her mouth, the door opened and there came an silver hair color man. "Hey, let us go up the rooftop."

At the rooftop

"Let us present us self, say what you like, don't like, dreams and like that." silver hair said. "What we'll say?" Sakura ask. "I'll take example, I'm Kakashi Hatake, I like many things, I hate many things. About the dreams, I don't have." Kakashi said and all of us sweatdrop. "First you with lemon head." Kakashi said. "I'm not lemon head! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I don't want to say what I like and hate. My dream is to become next Hokage." I said with my stupid boy smile.

After everyone has prsented their self, Kakashi-sensei said that tomorrow will we have the test. And that we should not eat, what a lie.

"Finaly home!" I said as I puffed to the bed and leted my tails and ear showed.

Mindscape

"Hey kid." Kurama called me. "What?" I ask with bored look. "Turn around, your soulmate." Kurama said, as I turned around and saw sand. "Not funny." I said. "This isn't a joke, I'm serious. Where is sand most of all?" Kurama ask. "In the dessert, the village known Sunagakure." I said as I crossed my arms. "Your soulmate is from Sunagakure." Kurama said. "Really!?" I shouted. "Yes, his name is Gaara. That I can say. You need to sleep." Kurama said. "Alright. Bye!" I said as I waved my hand.

Meanwhile

Gaara pov

"Gaara." Heard as usual cold tone to me. I looked at him with furious face. "Where you were?" He ask. "Father. Gaara was al the time with us." Kankuro said. "You can't say that if he has the an leaf on his hair." Father said as he showed an leaf. "Now, will you expl-" "Gaara! You have an leaf?" Temari asked happily. "Yes...." I said with cod tone. "Me too! Our soulmate is in the Konoha!" Temari said while fangirling. "So it was the symbol where your soulmate is....." Father said. "Kankuro? Do you have an soulmate?" Father ask. "Nope." Kankuro said.

'Intresting who is my soulmate?'