Team 7

Sakura pov

"Huh? That kitsune is here?" Sasuke-kun ask and I just nodded. "Let her be. I accidently overheard from Tsunade-sama that she talked with Naruko. Really warmly." Kakashi-sensei said. "Warmly?" Sasuke-kun ask. And Kakashi-sensei nodded. "Let us just talk with her, and forget that she is kitsune." Kakashi-sensei said. "Will not work." I said.

Hyuga place

Naruko pov

"Everyone fall asleep....." I mumbled as parents to children picked them. "Naruko, you can sleep a night here." Hiashi said. "Thank you." I said. "Oh, Naruko! Change you human form now!" Ino said. And I did what she said. "What's wrong beautiful?" Sai ask. "Ugly." Ino said and that's I understood. "Did Sai reall learn you that?!" Sakura ask angrily. "Naruto? Why are you here?" Sasuke ask as he saw me. "I came here to meet my friends." I said. "Are you alowe?" Sakura ask. "I'm alowe by Tsuna that I can go to the leaf. Even I'm part of Suna." I said.

"Tsuna? Who is that?" Kakashi ask. "Tsunade." I said. "How can you call her that?!" Sakura yelled as she nearly punched me if Hiashi didn't took her hand. "She is relative with Uzumaki. And by that, Tsunade-sama and Naruko is relatives." Hiashi said and my formerly team eyes widen of shock. "Now sho! Naruko will leave tomorrow." Kiba said as Akamaru barked to them. And they left. "Let's go Naruko. I'll show your room that you can use for a night." Neji said.

The next day

"I hope we can talk more next time." Tsuna said. "I hope too. Well, see you next time!" I said as waved me hand. "Come back soon to visit!" Kiba shouted as Akamaru barked to me. And I just waved my hand to show them I heard. 'I will, when I come to Suna, I really want to cuddle with him!' I thought.