Chunin exam and surprise

A/n I'm sorry for being Shikamaru, being lazy, but I'll do big timeskip

Naruko pov

As I walked, I looked at the sand and thought how that 'Gaara' would look. "Hey! Naruto!" Heard Shikamru's voice. "Hey Shikamaru, and you too Choji and Ino." I said. "Hi." Ino said. "Is your solmate from Sunagakure too?" Choji ask. I nodded. "What about you guys?" I ask. "I'm having clounds, looks like there is my soulmate." Choji said as he showed the clound."What about you Ino?" I ask. "Leaf, I guess it's Sasuke-kun!" Ino said, I looked closely. "Ino, this leaf is a little pale. So I don't think it's Sasuke." I said. "What?" Ino said, then she looked closely to the leaf. "Your right, maybe Sasuke-kun isn't my soulmate." Ino said. "There-there. What about you Shikamaru?" I ask. "Sand." Shikamaru said. "Like me. Intresting what kind of soulmate is?" I said. "Me too." Choji said.

"Let me go!" heard Konohomaru's voice, while I was walking after I talked with Ino Shikamaru and Choji. I ran to voice to see whats going on.

As I arived, I saw an painted face boy who holding Konohamaru on his clothes, and an blonde hair girl with him. "Hey! Let him go!" I said. "Why I need to do?" Paint face ask. "I'm grandson to third Hokage!" Konohamaru said and both the boy and girl eyes widen. "Fine." Paint face said as he leted Konohomaru go. "What is that mean....." Heard an cold tone behind them. "G-Gaara! They started firs-" "Cut it. Or I'll kill you......." The Gaara boy said continue with red hair. "Before you go, who are you?" I ask. "Why you need to know our name?" Blonde ask. "It's normal to know eatch other name when you meet, and no matter who, enemy or an friend." I said. "I'm Gaara...." As that red haired boy said his, my eyes widen of shock. "Temari." "And I'm Kankuro." They said. "Well, see you in the chunin exam." Temari said as they left. "Boss, you alright?" Konohamaru ask. "Yea, I'm alright." I said. "Your showing one tail, so I can say your not alright." Udon said. "Oh, good thing not ears." I said, and transformed into the human again. "You need to be glad that we're not telling this to Hokage-sama, that your Kitsuna. And that your a girl." Moegi said. "Yea, thank you." I said as I scratched my neck. "You are the girl?" Heard the same cold tone, it's Gaara! "Calm down.....I'll not telling your secret." Gaara said, and that made all us four sighed in relife. "You didn't said your name....." Gaara said. "Oh, I forgot, I trust your not teling this anyone. My name is Naruko Uzumaki, but my fake one is Naruto Uzumaki." I said. "Well, bye!" I said as I left him with kids.

Gaara pov

As that girl said that her name is Naruko, I was shock to see my soulmate as an boy. 'She really is Kitsune.....' I thought as I went back to my siblings.