Shocking news from fourth Kazekage

Naruko pov

"Cuddle again?" I ask my lover who continue holding my waist. "Yea....." Gaara said, need to admire it's adoroble. "Alright, let us then lay on couch then." I said as we laid on couch while I patted Gaara red hair. "Gaara!" Kankuro barst into our house. "Did he even learned to knock the door?" Gaara ask as he leted me go and stood up. "What?" Gaara ask to his brother while I stood up. "I can't say it, ut let's go to Kazekage tower." Kankuro said, on his face can describe like he saw an ghoust.

"What is going. Care to explain?" Gaara ask angrily. "Kankuro, did yo- Oh, Gaara. Let's go to office!" Temari said. "Hey, wait! What is going on?" Gaara ask. As we came to Gaara office, we saw Rasa!

"Hi." Rasa said. "H-how you?" I ask. "I don't know how I'm back to live, butmaybe this is kind of jutsu." Rasa said as he sat down on the chair. "Is this even possible to get back to live?!" Gaara ask angrily on his dead father as sand get up. "She really keeps safe." Rasa said. "What the heck your talking?!" Kankuro nearly shouted at his dad father. "About sand that keep safe Gaara." Rasa said. "What about it?! You know what yo made Gaara's life miserable!?" Temari shouted at her deceased father. "Gaara, do you remember what Yashamaru said to you before he died?" Rasa ask.

"He was only one who cared about me, while everyone looked at as an monster." Gaara said. "Horrible person, he doesn't even deserve to be called father." Kurama said. 'Can agree...' I thought as I said to my first friend. "I made him to say that lie." Rasa said and everyone were shocked to hear that. "In fact, Karura, your mother. Loved you Gaara." As I can know Gaara heard that news, his sands began to go down. "Time has come. Naruko, tell them about the poisen that I had two years ago." Rasa said nd then, disappeared. "What did he just say at last?" Kankuro ask. As I walked to Gaara, he rushed turned around and tightly hugged me.

After I told them that Rasa had been poisened, but he lived only two years. And I thought they will shout at me, but they said that they understand and nodded.