Talk

Naruko pov

"Did Gaara leted yo go alone at Konoha?" Kiba ask. "Yea, he belive on you guys that no one will do anything to me." I explained. "Alright. What a drag..." Shikamaru said. "Oh, did you found you soulmate?" I ask my friends. "Umm, a guy named Sai..." Ino said with blush. "Olala, someone has a crush~" I teased Ino. "Stop it! But he is in team 7." Ino said. "We asked him if Sakura or Sasuke had bad mouth about you. But he didn't heard about you." Choji said.

"Is that so? Maybe Sasuke and Sakura stopped bad mouth about me." I said. And everyone nodded. "An woman from Kumogakure. Her name is Karui." Choji said. "Will you invite me to your wedding?" I ask and Choji blushed like crazy. "Stop it!" Choji said as he punching me. "Come on." I said while laughing.

"Naruto?" Heard an familiar voice. "Oh, Sakura." I said with bored voice as I saw Sakura. "Why are you here? Aren't you alowed to here?" Sakura ask. "I'm part of Sunagakure, so I'm alowe to visit my friends." I said coldly. "How could Suna do that? Your kitsune." Sakura ask. "Sakura, leave her alone. Naruko, lets go to Hyuga place." Neji said.

Hyuga place

"Third-sama made horrible thing to make you banish." Hiashi said. "You can transform here Kitsune, if you want. Kids here loves with animals." Hiashi said. "Alright. And thank you for alowe." I said as I transformed my kitsune form. "Kazekage did great decision to make you part of Suna." Hiashi said. "Can agree with Hiashi-sama, these two years it was really quite." Neji said as an kid layed one of my tail gently. "Being honest, after a year, I began to miss your pranks." Shino said. "Thanks, I being honest, I too missed your voice these 2 years." I said as one by one Hyuga children came to me.

"Naruko, children in Hyuga really like you." Hinata said. "Look's like." I said as I patted children head. "Hey, Ino." An manly voice came from the Hyuga gates. I turned my head, to see pale skin color boy with black hair. "S-Sai! H-hi." Ino stutter while blushing. "Are you that kitsune what Ugly talked?" Sai ask. "Who is that 'Ugly' you talking about?" I ask and Ino tried to hold her laugh. "He meaning Sakura." Ino said. "How are you still alive?" I ask. "Who knows. You don't look bad." Sai said as he sat down. "Thanks, Naruko Uzumaki I am." I said.

"Sai, nice to meet you. Kitsune beauty." Sai said.

"Sai gives us nicknames, so that is." Choji said. "Oh, alright." I said. "I heard from emo that yu were part of leaf, right?" Sai ask. "Yea, but can you say who has nickname with 'emo'?" I ask "It's Sasuke Uchiha." Sai said. 'Wow, this guy is really imortal....' I thought.