Chapter 9

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....
and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Siv aangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

Then I left their place, driving back to my house with a smile.

What a day!..
~~~

Ashwin POV

I had just reached home when I got a call. It was Akka

( Nayana Shyam as Apoorva, Ashwin's Akka)

I quickly picked up and greeted her,

"Hi Akka! "

"Dai! Yennada kalailendhu oru phone kuda illa, inniku free ya irrupen message oota but pechu muchu kuda illa??? Enna? And we all saw the first episode of CWC together!"

"Sorryy Akka, athu vandhu naan inniku 4 mani ku velila poi irrundhen...I forgot to tell..just now came back...Seri...show yeppudi irrunchu ?Did you all like it?"

"Show la superah irrunduchu..but sir oda katula enna...rombo mazhai adikudo.."

"Mazhai ahh..? Purilleye..?

"Antha sir entry anadum...andha Cutie Pie vandu rose kuduthuche..? approm show muruvadhum...neraya moments irrundhu dhu..pathen.."

Aiyoooo...Aiyoooo...

"Akka...apdila illa ka..."

"Dai ..."  but she was interuppted and the phone was snatched and then I heard Maams voice

"  but she was interuppted and the phone was snatched and then I heard Maams voice

(Viraj Ghelani as Naren - Apoorva's Hubby)

(A/N: ok I know He is gujarathi but lets assume he's tamil...and any FilterCopy fans here??)

"Machaan..ennada..Sivaangi was your crush na in COC itself? Now you met her..how do you feel?"

"Aiyoo..Maama..appdila illa..adhu vandhu.."

Then Akka got the phone again..

"Adhu enna vandhu..poi..nu solitu irruka..enga kitta solu..yeppome yella share panuvale..ippo enna achu.."

I took a deep breath and told them everything..right from the shooting of first episode till today morning....except where I was today..

Inniku fulla yenga irrundhenu therinja..rendu peru kalaikama uda mattanga..

I think..both of them were shocked, then Akka said

"OMG! I can't believe this... Yen thambi ya ivalo pannirkan.. Adhu phone number vangurathuku.. Ivolo KD vela! And.. Naan shock la irruken..andha ponnu paatu la padirka.. Phone la...Dai! Nala therita da Ni! "

I blushed and was about to reply when Maama spoke..

"What  I don't understand is.. How? Like idhu varikum nee yendha ponnu kudayum..number a vidu..seria Pesa kuda Matta..apdiye yaarachum vandhu pesunalum..formality ku rendu vartha solitu odidva.. But now.. With Sivaangi..it's like a different you.. "

"Even I don't understand Maama..she makes feel so comfortable..like setula enter ana odane.. Naan as usual.. Isolated ah irrundhen but since the moment I  was officially introduced, she didn't make me feel alone or isolated.. Yedha onnu Pani Yenna cheer up panitu irrundha...lunch also She made sure I was not alone.. And Ava yenna vida santhoshama agura if I get praised..ennaku ennanu seria Therila.. But in such a short span of time.. I feel responsible for her...protective of her.. "

Apoorva Akka chuckled and said,
"Seri da.. Whatever happens keep us updated.. OK.. Don't hurt her seria.. She's an angel.. Unlike you.. I have been following her since ss7.. "

I nodded Eventhough they couldn't see me
"Theriyum Akka.. I would never hurt her..Seri Namma apporoma pesuen"

I was about to end the call when Maama asked me,
"Ama where did you go today..? I forgot to ask..neyum sola ve illa.. "
Aiyoo yen Maama ippidi cross question la kettu yenna matavekure..?

"Adhu vandhu.. I was invited to watch the first episode "

Then they oohhed, and Akka said
"Ohh.. Cooks and Comalis yellarum irrun dhangala?"

I took a breath and confessed,
"No.. Not like that.. I was in Pugazh's house..I watched the episode with him and Sivaangi ."

I looked down and hoped that the ground would swallow me.. I was not embarrassed by today.. Infact today was one of the best days.. But I was embarrassed of being teased by Maama and Akka.

As I thought, they teased me till I was completely red in the face...

After that I told them what happened today..

They were truly amazing and impressed with Pugazh and Sivaangi's attempt to make me comfortable and their support.

Then finally we bid goodbye to each other and I ended the call.

Then I quickly sent a text to Sivaangi saying I reached.

AK: Hey ! I reached ma..

SK: Ippo than reach aninga la enna.. Traffica?

AK: illa la, I reached an hour before itself.. But Akka had called as soon as I got home.. So athan I texted now..

SK: oh apdiya! Seri..did she like the show?

AK: yeahhh! She loved it..Super nu sonanga..Seri thongu.. We have shoot tomorrow le..we'll meet tomorrow.. Setula. Seria?

SK: ahan OK Ashwineyy! Byee!!!
Goodnight!!!

AK:Goodnight ma!

Then I quickly tried to sleep but I was a bit excited for tomorrow..
Maybe this time..I will get Sivaangi as my pair...

I decided not to think too much..Kadavule yedho flow follow panraru..I should also go with the flow instead of trying to understand what's happening...

Then finally I went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go...

Sorry for the short update!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.
Your comments are my motivation.

Always stay kulukulu ☃❄☃❄
Anu❤