Chapter 15

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

"Adhelam solla mudiyadhu..Neegale pathu therinjiko...athu surprise...seri pathutu call panu..naan ippo vekuren..bye"

And I quickly disconnected the call with a smile.

~~~

Sivaangi POV

I was lying on my bed thinking of the last few days...

Yen last shoot la Ashwin varla...enna va irrukum...

I was really sad and disappointed when I got to know he didn't come for the shoot. But more than that, I was worried about him.

I picked my phone and paused,

Pesama call panalama...? Illa messaga achu vidalama..? Venda...avaru enna situationala irrukaru nu therila..illana..unnum 2 days le adutha shoot varuthu..appo nerla paathe pesidlam..ama adhan correct..

I kept my phone on the bed and went to my desk which was on the opposit side of my bed, when my phone rang and  I ran to pick it up.

(A/N: SK's bedroom)

the caller id read,

Ashwineyyy

I gasped and quickly accepted the call.

Instead of saying hello like usual, my anxiety came out

"Ashwineyyy...neenga ok va?"

"Naan ok than.."

I breathed a sigh of relief hearing his voice...I missed him

"Neenga yen varala last shoot ku..? Aalu ku orru orru reason solluranga.."

"Athu..I had a shoot in Bangalore ma..for 2 days..then I crashed at my friends place for the next 2 days..inniku thaan vittuku vanden..Sorry ma..I should have told you..kelamabara avasurathle i forgot to tell you.."

"Shoot ahh...Seri vidunga Ashwineyyy..paravala.."

"Ama adhu seri..nee yen ennaku oru message um vekila..oruthavana setla kannome..visarikala mattingla.."