Chapter 27

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

We both knew our equation has changed. I really hope she figures out her feelings soon.

I don't know how long I can control myself from expressing when we are alone.

~~~

Ashwin POV

Ashwin POV

The next day I woke up at around 10 am.
I washed my face with the new brush which was there in the bathroom and went out of my room.

I slowly went and stood outside her room and was about to knock the door when I heard a voice behind me.

"GoodMorning Maamz"

I spun around shocked. It was her brother Vinayak. This was the first time I'm meeting him. Like his sister, he had the same ability to shock me with his words.

"Maamz ah?!"

He laughed,
"Shock ah korainga ...shock ah korainga..Yedhuku ippidi react panuringa? Correct ah thaane kupten..."

I was staring at him.

He signed and said,
"Aiyoo...I know you love Sivu....and Neenga thaan enn Akka ku correctu!"

I chuckled and asked,
"Yeppudi kandu pudicha? Naan von Akka va love pandren tu?"

He looked at me like I had three heads.
"Maama neenga orru nalla actor thaan...I have seen your work...but when it comes to Sivu..ungaluku suthama nadikave therila...unga vai onnu sollum..unga kannu verra sollum...and its not just me...ella makkalukum adhu theridhu..neenga Youtube la edits la paapingala illaya? Decode semmaya pannuvanga..that too Rac verra level.."

I blushed and asked,
"Aiyayooo...avolo appatama theridhu...?"

He smirked and nodded.

I chuckled. It was so easy to talk with him. Moreover, I could see myself in him. I had a feeling we had lot in common other than Sivaangi.

"Approm...Vinayak...indha vishayatha un Akka kitta solladha...actually yaaru kittayum solladha..i want her to realize her feelings..adhuku time vendum..it has to be her choice..and adhu varaikum nee enna ellar munadiyum Maama nu kupudadhey..."

Vinayak nodded his head and said,
"Ok Naan yaar kitayum solla maaten! Approm ellar munadiyum i will call you bro..and neenga enna Vinu nu kupudulam..thats my pet name."