Chapter 38

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking

Disclaimer: Everything in this Story is fiction.

On with story

........................................................................................................................

I smiled. I was reminded how Krishna too waited a long time for me to realise my feelings. These two are like us.

I nodded my head.

Looking at my smile, Vinayak understood.

~~~

Sivaangi POV

I was standing outside the set and my car stopped in front of me.

I quickly got in and told my mom,
"Amma rombo Pasi...sapuda edha irruka?"

My mom then said,
"Vonnku dinner parcel panniyachu ma ...Vinayak, avaluku eduthu kudu.."

Vinayak took out a plastic container and gave it to me,
"Indha ka sapudu!"

I took it and told them what happened today while simultaneously eating my pasta. I told them about my anchoring experience in brief and then told them about my performance and His surprise.

I told them how he maintained he was busy since our last cwc shoot but he came today for me. I told about How we danced and how they made us both sit in the swing.

Vinayak and Amma were looking at me with a smile the entire time as I described everything in detail. I told them everything except the small cheek kiss I gave Ashwin. I hoped I was not blushing though from the way my brother was smirking at me, I probably was.

By the time, we reached home, I was very exhausted. I went to my room and crashed on my bed with a smile.

I thought back to the absolute shock on his face when I pecked his cheek. The way he stared at me blankly for few seconds, before he realised what happened.

The way he asked me with disbelief what I just did in his base voice.

I blushed as I saw his face when I closed my eyes. The way he stared at my eyes, searching for something while he himself was blushing.

I still could not believe, he had come for me. Just to surprise me, he had come to a completely new and a different set.

I fell asleep that night with smile on my face while replaying those moments on repeat in my head.

Meanwhile
in another part of Chennai,

Ashwin POV

I was standing in my balcony thinking of today.

I thought back to the way she looked. She was looking so ethereal in that purple madiyasar.

Her look of surprise. Her scream when she saw me. Her eyes.
I touched my cheek, on the spot where she kissed me.

Her eyes. When I looked into her eyes. It was different. I found different emotions which made me freeze. It held the same emotions which I have, everytime I look into a mirror when I was thinking about her. She realised. She knew exactly what she was doing when she kissed me on my cheeks.