Chapter 24

Disclaimer:
Whatever happens in this story is purely fiction.
Please keep this in mind.
It is not the intention of the author to hurt anyone's feelings or sentiments.

Ashwin's (mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

I smiled and joined my family downstairs.
~~~

Next Day,

Ashwin POV

I had reached early to the EVP set hoping to talk with Rowdy before the shoot for New Year episode began began. But unfortunately today was a get up round so we couldn't meet.

I was sitting in mine and Rakshan's room playing Counter Strike on my phone when someone just barged in without even knocking the door.

I looked up to see who it was.

It was Darsha and she was filming.

I was highly irritated. Doesn't she have manners? She is invading my privacy.

But I didn't show it on my face. I answered some of her questions politely trying to get her to leave me alone.

She even showed the dress which I had neatly ironed and layed out for shoot!! What the hell??!!

She was then trying to constantly pull my cheeks. I kept leaning away. That was when Rakshan came in.

He took one look at me and he quickly diverted Darsha.

That was when she stopped recording.

I stood up intending to put an end to this.

She looked at me with a fake innocent face and I said ,

"Sorry If I sound harsh but don't you have manners ? Neenga yeppudi door ah knock kuda pannama ulla barge pannulam? And you just started recording without asking for consent. Vlog channel kaga video edukuradhu thappu illa but adhu seriana way le edukunum...take Sivaangi for example..she also does vlog..but ava video start panrathuku munadi ellar kitiyum keppa if its ok with them...and moreover she warns everyone that she is gonna shoot...please don't do this again.."

Rakshan quickly came to my side  and put an arm around my shoulder trying to calm me down and also showing his silent support.

Meanwhile Darsha had a shocked look on her face which slowly turned into anger when I mentioned Rowdy and she said sorry and left the place.
I had a feeling this was not the end.

Rakshan rubbed my back,
"Machi vidu da....ava thaan poitale...innime von pakkeme varra matta.."

I shook my head,
"Illa da I dont think this is the end of it.."

After that we were talking about random things while getting ready for the shoot.