Introduction

friendly hello hi! i'm garciasfluffypen, or the ultimate jennifer jareau stan. BUT, as you've seen this is not a criminal minds story, this is a crankgameplays story! i've been a fan of ethan for a while now and decided to take a stab at it. 

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY YOUTUBER MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. THIS IS SIMPLY FOR FUN. EVENTS WILL BE OFF. I WAS NOT AT PAX EAST, AND DID AS MUCH SEARCHING TO MAKE THINGS AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE WORD FOR WORD OF ANY PANEL THAT HAPPENED DURING THE TIME FRAME THIS STORY TAKES PLACE. 

as of right now, this is planned to be a one book story.

This book starts in 2014, at PAX East where Ethan does a backflip for Mark in his vlog. 

-- characters --

y/n fishbach - she/her. female presenting. younger sister to mark. runs a youtube channel called (y/n)iplier and collabs with mark a lot. close with amy, mark, séan, tyler, bob and wade.

ethan nestor - he/him, male. meets the plier-gang in 2014 at pax east, when he did a backflip for all of them. close with y/n, amy, mark, séan, tyler, bob and wade.

mark fishbach - he/him. male. famous youtuber who runs youtube channel markiplier. close with y/n, amy, séan, ethan, tyler, bob and wade.

amy nelson - she/her, female. mark's girlfriend. close with y/n, séan,ethan, tyler, bob and wade.

séan - he/him, male. friends with mark, y/n's pseudo father figure. close with y/n, amy, mark, tyler, bob and wade.

tyler schied - he/him, male. friends with mark. close with y/n, amy, séan, bob and wade.

bob muyskens he/him, male. one of mark's oldest friends. close with y/n, amy, mark, tyler and wade.

wade barnes - he/him, male. one of mark's oldest friends. close with y/n, amy, mark, tyler and bob.