4.

Day One of PAX East- Markiplier and Friends Panel

The Markiplier and Friends panel came too quickly for my liking, and I had barely had any time to talk to Ethan since the announcement. I felt so bad, and I wanted to take a few minutes to talk to him, but with Mark telling me where I needed to be and what I could do, I knew that would be practically impossible.

"Welcome to the Markiplier and Friends Panel!" Mark said through the mic, gearing all of us up. "On our panel today, we have a great group so let's get into it!"

We filed out onto the stage, me plastering a fake smile on my face as I stood towards the back, trying to hide behind Tyler as much as I could. I still wasn't used to these types of things, since I had never really been on stage the past few years, so everything was still new to me.

"She's the most loved iplier, it's Y/N!"

Tyler pushed me forward and I gave an awkward wave, much like the one I gave earlier. I shuffled back to my spot as fast as I could, my face turning red. The rest of the introductions were done and Mark started to explain what was going on in the panel, giving everyone a moment to just vibe. Tyler looked down to me, covering his mic.

"Are you good?"

I shrugged as I covered my own mic. "A little outta place."

"You'll be fine, don't worry."

We got separated into little groups so we could all fit on the chairs they provided for us, and I found myself squished between the arm of the chair and Tyler. I was used to their shenanigans, so I figured we were going to be playing some of the typical games we played. The panel started off without a hitch, until Mark dragged me up to be his scene partner.

"Okay, your scene is a brother and sister duo with the brother being protective as hell and interrogating his sister on where she was the night before."

I was handed a few slips of paper, and I shoved them in my pocket, not bothering to look at them. I knew this would be interesting either way, but I didn't have time to think about that. I pantomimed walking in the front door, stopping in my tracks as I "ran into" Mark.

"Oh... Joey..."

"Lisa..." Mark gave me a look. "Where have you been?"

"I-I told you, I was at Loey's last night-"

"CHANGE!"

"I was out shopping at the mall with Carly-"

"CHANGE!"

"I-" I pulled out a piece of paper. "I was getting my asshole licked by a bidet in France." I pulled a face, crumbling up the paper and tossing it aside. "I thought I told you?"

"No, you didn't! You went all the way to France?"

"Yes! I had to get my asshole licked by a bidet!" I dramatically threw my arms in the air. "You never understand me."

"I don't understand you? You could have gotten hurt out there! You could have been mugged-"

"CHANGE!"

"You could have fallen down into a sewer hole-"

"CHANGE!"

"You could have met a boy-"

"CHANGE!" Séan yelled drastically, trying to get Mark to change the subject.

"You could have met someone!"

"How could I meet someone when I was getting my asshole licked?" I shot back, crossing my arms in an effort to hide the shaking. "I was naked from the waist down all night and you think I could meet someone?"