38.

Everyone was over the moon that we had finally moved in together. It had been the buzz of twitter since he announced it in November. It was February. He moved here three months ago and people were still talking about it. Mainly it was tweets along the lines of "oh my god i still can't believe they live together this is unreal wtf besties" but it was still pretty funny. We had fallen into a nice pattern since he moved in, and everything was going smoothly. Mark and the lawyers helped me get a restraining order against Kyle and to my knowledge, he had left LA, so that was good for me. Since the fandom knew about him, every time a suspicious account tweeted about Ethan and I it was down within the hour. It was nice to see how protective the community was of me, and it was pretty sweet. Our life together had started, and it was blossoming into something great.

Mark, Ethan and Tyler had decided to start a series called Markiplier Makes, and they had decided to film a few videos today. We made our way to Mark's, putting our stuff down where we normally did and settling in. I went to my typical spot behind the camera with Amy, getting everything set up. Apparently today they were going to be building Ballistas, which was bound to go just perfectly. Everyone got set and Mark opened the video, doing some stupid bit with a trumpet that he definetly did not know how to play.

"So anyway, we've got ballista kits here, we've never opened them before." Mark passed two of the boxes to Ethan and Tyler. "That's for you, that's for you, and this is for me. Anyway, we've got these kits here, we've never seen them before, but we saw them online and we were like, hey, we gotta make those! So what we're going to do is we're going to um... without looking at the instructions try and build this in three minutes."

"Sounds good!"

"Do you guys want a ballista fact?" Ethan looked between Tyler and Mark.

"I do not."

Ethan ignored Mark and started to read. "This kit is based on a roman design, hardwood parts are laser cut for simple assembly and amazing performance!" There was a couple seconds of silence as Mark and Tyler looked at him. "Zero to three year olds can't use this product-"

"Ballista in Germin is BALLISTA!"

After their little attempt at pronouncing Ballista in different languages, they got ready to build. Everyone in the room knew that nothing good was going to come out of this, but alas, they were determined to do this.

"We need a timer. Do we have a timer?"

"We'll count in our heads!"

"N-No, we need a timer, we're very efficient- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN?"

"I did not-"

"ETHAN'S CHEATING!" Tyler pointed to Ethan. "Y/N, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING!"

"Baby stop cheating."

"I'm not cheating! I peeked!"

"Disqualified!"

"No!" Ethan started laughing. "I get to participate!"

"No no, put that- why are you still touching that? Put it down. You can't touch it for five seconds."

"That's not fair! Babe, tell Mark that's not fair."

"That is completely fair, darling." I stuck my head in the frame. "I, for once, agree with Mark."

"Let it be known, Y/N agrees with me!"

"Babe-"

"Five second penalty, Ethan, or you're sleeping on the couch."

That got Ethan to shut up, and they continued their little spiel before I was tasked with the timekeeping, making my way to the front of the camera again to prove that I was starting a three minute timer. It was complete and utter chaos as they raced to finish their ballistas in three minutes, and I had to hold back laughter from behind the camera. Amy and I let them know when they had a minute left and the chaos multiplied, everyone scrambling until the timer went off.