Main Characters

Yuki Matsuzaka

Backstory to this character:

She was the result of a complicated marriage relationship therefore making her Satou's sister but not by blood(Satou is born, breaks up other family gives birth to Yuki. Yuki's mom and Satou's dad married before they knew what was happening.) Yuki was born on the same day as Satou coincidentally but she is 10 minutes younger.

Yuki loves her sister Satou very much and would do anything to keep her happy. Also, despite being born about the same time as Satou, she is still smaller being in between Shio and Satou.

Appearance: Heterochromatic eyes one is red while another is blue, pink hair with two buns on top and hair that reaches her waist

Occupation: Maid at Cure a Cure, Highschool Student

Family: Satou Matsuzaka, Aunt

Satou Matsuzaka

Appearance: Blood Red Eyes , pink hair with two buns on top and hair that reaches her waist

Occupation: Maid at Cure a Cure, Highschool Student

Family(Alive): Yuki Matsuzaka, Aunt

Lover: Shio

Hida Shouko

Appearance: Purple eyes, dark purple hair that reaches her neck. 

Occupation: Maid at Cure a Cure, Highschool Student

Family: Parents are alive(Mom and Dad)

Shio Koube: 

Appearance: blue eyes, navy blue hair in two small pigtails. she wears a sailors uniform

Occupation: N/A

Family: Asahi Koube, Mrs. Koube, Mr. Koube(Deceased), Satou Matsuzaka(Lover), Yuki Matsuzaka(Lover)

Asahi Koube

Appearance: Short dark purple hair, purple eyes, and wears a gray hoodie with a turquoise scarf

Occupation: N/A

Family: Shio Koube, Mrs. Koube, Mr. Koube(Deceased)

Taiyo Mitsuboshi

Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes

Occupation: Highschool Student

Family: Mrs. Mitsuboshi, Mr. Mitsuboshi

Lover: Shio(Platonic)

Authors note:

Excuse me this is MYYYY STORY so I can do what I want. XD I will be changing the plot because it will be boring for people that have watched the anime already to experience the same thing but with a sister. SOOOOOO Shouko wont die just cuz. I want a good ending for this story so I will make it a "GOOD" ending. Yeah that's right I am the kami-sama of this book XD I control the timelines and possibilities.

(Heads Up, I won't make most people die like for example, I wont make Satou or Shouko die but I will make the person Satou killed die XD)

(P.S I mean the boy she killed not Shouko)

(More P.S's, Yuki will be younger than Satou by 10 minutes coincidentally. As you can see, she will be very similar to Satou because they are "Sisters". She will have the same "oh your approaching Shio" attitude but she will have more empathy and more mercy)