Chapter 3 - Time Skip

(It has been Over 10 Years now)

(Story Will Now Be In 1st Person)

Dear Diary,

Day 3851

Life has not changed at all. Over the course of ten years... was it ten or eleven? Whatever, it does not matter. Anyways, Satou has been the same, the same happy cheerful and lovely girl that I love. I am 15 years old today and in about 7 months I will turn 16. Satou is also 15 in 7 months. Anyways, the days go by the same. I want something new. Something sweet.

Little did I know my wish would be fulfilled in the next few chapters(stop breaking the fourth wall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Blink* *Blink*

It's been over 10 years since we started living with Aunty. I think my time spent with her was almost always about her love. Other times it was just me and Satou. Sometimes it hurt sometimes it didn't but the important thing is that I enjoyed life. Yesterday when Satou and I were walking on the street back to Auntie's apartment, we met a nice guy who happened to be an artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Satou and I had met E̸͓͍̝̹͕̩̮͇̬̊̔̃̋̕̚r̴̡̛̝̲̲͚̮̃̊͌̊̕͝r̸̠̈́̎̈́͛o̷̺̱̮̖͔̭̱̱̽̊r̵̛̲̈̈ quite a bit already and talked to each other frequently since they were living in the same building.

One day, E̸͓͍̝̹͕̩̮͇̬̊̔̃̋̕̚r̴̡̛̝̲̲͚̮̃̊͌̊̕͝r̸̠̈́̎̈́͛o̷̺̱̮̖͔̭̱̱̽̊r̵̛̲̈̈  approached us.

"Ara E̸͓͍̝̹͕̩̮͇̬̊̔̃̋̕̚r̴̡̛̝̲̲͚̮̃̊͌̊̕͝r̸̠̈́̎̈́͛o̷̺̱̮̖͔̭̱̱̽̊r̵̛̲̈̈ ,HO MUKATE KUNU KARA".

-Beeeeeep-

Take 2:

One day E̸͓͍̝̹͕̩̮͇̬̊̔̃̋̕̚r̴̡̛̝̲̲͚̮̃̊͌̊̕͝r̸̠̈́̎̈́͛o̷̺̱̮̖͔̭̱̱̽̊r̵̛̲̈̈ met up with us when we were exiting the building and said that he thought we were really pretty and wanted to make a painting of us. After some debating Satou really wanted to since she was tired of staying around Auntie. I was also tired of staying around her so I agreed. 

"Ne what time should we come?" I asked

"Any time after lunch is fine. I don't have since I moved in about a month ago and am still making the rooms." E̸͓͍̝̹͕̩̮͇̬̊̔̃̋̕̚r̴̡̛̝̲̲͚̮̃̊͌̊̕͝r̸̠̈́̎̈́͛o̷̺̱̮̖͔̭̱̱̽̊r̵̛̲̈̈ said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present Time*

*Ding Dong*